Australia Visa (For Indians)
Are you planning a trip to Australia and looking to apply for tourist visa to Australia? Then you have come to right place! Just select the option below and book our visa assistance services today for hassle free experience.
Get Upto 12 months*
* Terms and Conditions applied.
Tourist Visa Assisance
pricing option (per person)
For Business, Transit or other Visas assistance, please contact us separately.
General Documents Required
- The required documents have to accompany the visa application (no fax or e-mail to Embassy accepted).
- Only the required documents mentioned on the checklist & Pricing above are accepted.
- The Embassy reserves the right to ask for additional documents and/or for a personal interview.
Frequently asked questions
Not really. We usually provide 2 options to our client.
- You can either send us the required documents through courier, we will prepare your entire case and courier you the documents back. (Our courier charges have to be paid extra).
- Second option is we can send all our draft and checklist through email and we can explain everything on phone, Whatsapp or email.
A single-entry visa allows you to enter Australia only one time for a stay up-to Visa validity. However, a multiple-entry visa allows your to enter multiple times within the given visa validity.
No. Our services is paid one-time and is Non-refundable. However, if you book flight and local Australia tourist activities with us, we will refund you entire money and will charge a small cancellation cost.
yes, In this case, both parents/guardians have to sign the application form. In case parents are separated/divorced, then only that parent who has custody of the child will have to sign the application form.
Following documents are required:
- Application form completed and signed by both parents/guardians.
- Birth certificate.
- In case of one parent child custody, a family court order has to be attached.
- If the minor is traveling alone, a notarised parental autorisation has to be signed either by both the parents or legal guardians.
It may be required and will only be confirmed while filling your application form. We will let you know if its needed.
You can reschedule your appointment only for a future date and up to a maximum of 2 times.