Get a chance to explore some breathtaking destinations in 9 days tour which will take from wonderful Greek capital of Athens which is filled with unparalleled history and culture, while voyaging through the Aegean sea and making your way to Read more…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Get a chance to explore some breathtaking destinations in 9 days tour which will take from wonderful Greek capital of Athens which is filled with unparalleled history and culture, while voyaging through the Aegean sea and making your way to the cycladic islands of Santorni with its whitewashed, cubiform houses overlooking the sea and Mykonos, also called the Ibiza of Greece with its picturesque towns and the fantastic beaches, and finally making your last stop in the magnificent cultural capital of Turkey, Istanbul, every stop is unique in its on way providing you with picture perfect scenery.
Fixed Departure Tour: 12th June 2019 to 20th June 2019
Trip Type: Self-Guided, Travel on your own
- Athens, Greece: Acropolis of Athens, Parthenon, Acropolis Museum, Temple of Olympian Zeus, Syntagma Square, Monastiraki etc.
- Mykonos, Greece: Delos, Ftelia, Andreas Bekas, Archaeological Museum of Mykonos, Aegean Maritime Museum etc.
- Santorini, Greece: Akrotiri, Santorini caldera, Ancient Thera, Santo, Museum of Prehistoric Thera, Paralia Vlichada rtc.
- Istanbul, Turkey: Hagia Sophia Museum, The Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace Museum, Grand Bazaar, Basilica Cistern etc.
This 9 day trip will start from Athens and end at Istanbul with stops at Santorini and Mykonos. You will be staying 2 nights in each destination during your entire trip.
Arrive AthensYour tour begins today by taking first one-way flight from New Delhi to Athens, Greece. You will be transferred to your accommodation from Athens Airport where you can relax the rest of the day. You may also go out in the evening to have a quick glimpse of the Athens nightlife if you get time.
AthensToday you will have time to explore the city. Simply follow our detailed day-by-day guide with recommendations to explore the city's main attractions using public transport. You can also take our optional Athens city tour for a price of (Rs 7,500) per person. The tour will take you to many of these sites, including the National Library, the Academy, The Constitution Square and Parliament, the Temple of Zeus, Parthenon and Acropolis to name a few. The night is yours free to explore more of this incredible city.
Athens - MykonosMake an early start as you catch the ferry from Athens to Mykonos today. You will be picked from your hotel and transfer to Athens port to take your scheduled ferry for Mykonos. After reaching Mykonos, you will be transferred again to your accommodation. The rest of the day is free to relax and explore yourself.
MykonosToday you will have time to explore the city. Simply follow our detailed day-by-day guide with recommendations to explore the city's main attractions. You can also take our optional Full-Day Mykonos Sightseeing Tour with Lunch for a price of (Rs 12,500) per person. With this tour you can Discover the "soul" of Mykonos that covers traditional areas not often visited on conventional tours. Visit the small port of St. Ioannis and the village of Ano Mera Village to experience some of the island's most agricultural areas. Stop at a traditional family farm to learn more about life on the land, and visit the beautiful Monastery of Panagia Tourliani. Experience everyday life in a nearby open air market, and discover the remote beaches at Kalo Livadi, Kalafati and Agia Anna. Explore the narrow streets of Mau, before making your way to the Mykonian Spiti farm, where a homemade lunch awaits. Learn more about the art of Greek cooking and experience the warm hospitality of a traditional family. Head to Mykonos town for a walking tour to highlights such as Manto Square and the underground Gioras bakery. See the row of famous windmills and marvel at the houses of Little Venice before visiting the whitewashed Church of Panagia Paraportiani.
Mykonos - SantoriniDepart today from Mykonos with a ferry and head for beautiful Santorini. You will be picked from your hotel and transfer to Mykonos port to take your scheduled ferry. After reaching Santorini, you will be transferred again to your accommodation. The rest of the day is free to relax and explore yourself.
SantoriniToday you will have time to explore the city. Simply follow our detailed day-by-day guide with recommendations to explore the city's main attractions. You can also take our optional tour of "Traditional Santorini Sightseeing Bus Tour with Oia Sunset " for a price of (Rs 5,000) per person. The tour will be for a duration of 10 hours and with it you can Explore Santorini on a full day sightseeing tour by bus. Learn about the island's history and visit traditional villages. Stop at volcanic beaches and experience an Oia sunset. (Tour includes: Akrotiri excavation site, Red Beach, Emporio village, Perissa Beach, Santorini Winery, Oia sunset).
Santorini - IstanbulToday with your per-arranged hotel pick up, you will head to airport early morning to take your one-way flight from Santorini to Istanbul. After reaching Istanbul, You will be picked from the airport and transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day is free to relax and explore yourself.
IstanbulAfter breakfast Its time to experience the magnificence of Istanbul. Stroll through the old town visiting Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, majestic Topkapi Palace and the Hagia Sophia Museum using our detailed itinerary guide. You can also take our optional Full-Day Heritage Tour for a price of (Rs 6,000) per person. The completely guided tour is for a duration of about 8 hours and will includes all Istanbul major attractions along with pick up and drop to your hotel.
Depart IstanbulYour trip finally come to end today, where you will be taking your return flights back to New Delhi, India.
– Flights : Economy flights (with free check-in Baggage allowances)
- Delhi – Athens
- Santorini – Istanbul
- Istanbul – Delhi
– Inter-city Ferries : Ferry rides within Greece.
- Athens – Mykonos
- Mykonos – Santorini
– Accommodation: Hotels (9 nights) – Double/Twin Room with private Bathroom
- Athens: Athens4/similar
- Mykonos: Myconian Brothers/similar
- Santorini: Nautlilus Dome/similar
- Istanbul: Miro Mansion/similar
– All private/shuttle Airport and Port Transfers :
- Airport/port Pick-up and Drop for Athens
- Airport/port Pick-up and Drop for Mykonos
- Airport/port Pick-up and Drop for Santorini
- Airport Pick-up and Drop for Istanbul.
– “Self-Guided” Detailed Day-by-day Itinerary (Self-explore with public transport)
– Daily Breakfast
– Visa fees (visa assistance can be provided separately for an extra cost)
– Travel Insurance: Travel insurance is not included in this tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy for visa. It can be arranged by us with additional cost.
– Optional tour: Option tour are not included. However Detail Itineraries are provided with this package which you can simply use as a guide to explore the cities all by yourself.
- Athens, Acropolis and Acropolis museum including Entry Fees
- Mykonos: Full-day sightseeing tour with lunch
- Traditional santorini sightseeing Bus tour with Oia sunset
- Istanbul: Full-Day Heritage tour.
– Tourism fees: Tourism fees for accommodations are not included and might have to be paid by the customer directly at hotel/guest house.
– Meals other than Daily breakfast.
– Miscellaneous expenses, Souvenirs etc.
– 5% GST on Total Package.
– Additional Services: Lunch, Personal expenses, Tips and Donations
01. 60% of payment is required to confirm the booking.
02. 40% within 2 weeks of booking date.
03. This tour is Non-Refundable.
DreamsVoyager is not responsible for any Airline unforeseen charges such as Airfare changes, cancellation in any circumstance.
Please be informed that most of the hotels have a standard check-in and check-out schedules as follows and are imposing a strict policy on early check-in and late check-out surcharge.
In case of Non availability of the offered hotel at the time of booking, alternate similar category will be offered.
Key Facts about Schengen Visa:
01. The Schengen area has 26 member states - Austria, Belgium, The Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
02. If you wish to travel to the Schengen Area, you have to apply for a short-term Schengen tourist visa. Depending on the type of your visa, you will be allowed to enter once (single entry) or multiple times (multiple entries), and obtain a stay for no longer than 3 months.
03. The processing time for your Schengen Visa is approximately 10 - 15 working days.