Travel to Bangkok – one of the most visited city in the world and enjoy the pleasures of the resort city of Thailand – Pattaya. Explore this 6 days fun pack adventure and get a good glimpse of the food, Read more…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Travel to Bangkok – one of the most visited city in the world and enjoy the pleasures of the resort city of Thailand – Pattaya. Explore this 6 days fun pack adventure and get a good glimpse of the food, architecture and life of Thailand.
Dates: (August 19, 2019 – August 24, 2019) For Flexible dates, please inquire separately for quote.
Trip Type: Self-Guided tour
Starts/Ends: New Delhi (or) Bangkok
- Bangkok: Damnoeon Saduak Floating Market & Maeklong Train market tour
- Bangkok: Dinner & shows on the white orchid River cruise
- Pattaya: Coral Island snorkeling Tour and Activities
This Bangkok and Pattaya tour starts and ends at Bangkok (with optional flights from New Delhi). The tour that takes 6 days taking you from Bangkok to the resort city of Pattaya.
Arrive BangkokWelcome to Bangkok, The spirit of Thailand. After arrival from the BKK Airport, transfer to the Hotel. Relax rest of the day. Alternatively, today is free to enjoy visiting Bangkokon your own. Overnight stay.
BangkokMeet a small group of people at the meeting point in downtown Bangkok by 6:30 AM and board an air-conditioned van and drive about 45 minutes to Ban Na Kwang train station to take a local train to Maeklong Railway Market. Wonder at the intricacies of this markets workings and people. After exploring the Railway Market, you will continue to visit Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. The market has been featured in several films. A canal chase scene in The Man with the Golden Gun with Roger Moore as James Bond was filmed at the market. Afterwards, get transferred back to Bangkok around 1:30-2:00 PM. Start your evening by checking in at the meeting point at the River City Complex at 7:00 PM. Board the White Orchid Cruise Ship at 7:45 PM and have a welcome drink while you enjoy a classical Thai dance as the cruise starts along the Chao Phraya River. Along the journey, you will have a chance to observe Bangkok's remarkable sights light up in the dark, including the Grand Palace, Wat Pho (Temple of Reclining Buddha), Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn) and many more. At 8:00 PM, a buffet dinner will be served with a great variety of delightful dishes ranging from traditional Thai to Western cuisines, followed by desserts. While enjoying your food, you'll be thoroughly entertained with the live music performance and a unique Cabaret show on board. After dinner, you can take the opportunity to observe the sights flowing by on the river banks by relaxing on the open-air deck - this will allow you to marvel at a 360-degree view of Bangkok from the Choa Phraya river by night. At 9:45 PM, you'll arrive back at the River City pier to enjoy the rest of your evening in Bangkok.
Bangkok - PattayaCheck out early from your hotel in the morning, find you way to the Bangkok bus station (Khaosan road) and board you comfortable schedule bus ride to Pattaya. After arrival at Pattaya bus station, transfer yourself to the hotel. Relax rest of the day or enjoy visiting Pattaya on your own. Overnight stay.
Pattaya (Coral Island)Enjoy a day away from the busy Pattaya city and join a 7-hour beach trip to Coral Island or Koh Larn. Begin the journey with a pick-up from your hotel approximately 8.30 AM and travel to the pier. Here you will start the first activity of the day, flying a parachute in the sky where you can enjoy a panoramic view of Pattaya Bay. Afterwards take a walk along the seaside and see the coral reef. At 11.00 AM, arrive at Coral Island and witness a beautiful panoramic view from the top of the island. Take a moment here to respect the big Buddha, before enjoying a high quality seafood lunch at noon. After lunch take a banana boat or jet ski on the water and in the afternoon and take some time to relax on the beach. Afterwards, enjoy snorkeling at Sak Island where there are marvelous coral reef and fishes to discover. At around 3.30 PM depart for Pattaya and be transferred back to your hotel.
PattayaToday is free to enjoy visiting Pattaya on your own.
Depart PattayaYour trip end today where you will take you shuttle ride from your hotel to Bangkok Airport. For those who have book flights with us, will board their return flight Journey.
– Flights (Optional):
- Round Trip Economy flights from New Delhi (includes check in Baggage Allowance)
- Bangkok: 2 nights (Sovereign Group hotel @ Pratunam Bangkok or Similar)
- Pattaya: 3 nights (247 Boutique Hotel or Similar)
Price is based on dual occupancy. If you’re booking together, you’ll be paired with your travel partner. Solo travelers have to book Single room booking separately.
- Breakfast only included in Pattaya hotel.
- Airport Transfer from BKK airport to Accommodation
- Bus transfer from Bangkok to Pattaya.
- Shuttle transfer from Pattaya to Bangkok Airport.
- Bangkok: Damneon Saduak Floating Market & MAeklong Train Market Tour
- Bangkok: 2-Hours Dinner and Shows on the white orchid River Cruise
- Pattaya: Coral Island Snorkeling Tour and Activities.
– Transfers between hotel and Bus station in Bangkok and Pattaya
– Visa fee
– Travel Insurance: Travel insurance is not included in this tour. It can be arranged by us with additional cost.
– Meals: Breakfast in Bangkok, Beverages, snack, lunches, dinners unless otherwise mentioned
– Miscellaneous expenses, Souvenirs etc.
– 5% GST on Total Package.
– Additional Services: Personal expenses, Tips and Donations, Tips for your tour guide and driver
– Optional tours and personal expenses
– Entry tickets
01. 40% Deposit is required to confirm the booking.
02. Final 60% payment to be made within 10 days of booking.
03. The deposit is Non-refundable.
04. After final payment is made, money paid are 100% non-refundable, nontransferable. Name changes are not permitted.
In case of Non availability of the offered hotel at the time of booking, alternate similar category will be offered.
Please be informed that most of the hotels have a standard check-in and check-out schedules as follows and are imposing a strict policy on early check-in and late check-out surcharge.
Visa In not included in the package. Please inquire with us separately for visa cost.
Travel Insurance is not included in the package. Please inquire with us separately for its cost.