Travel to Bangkok – one of the most visited city in the world and enjoy the pleasures of the resort city of Thailand – Pattaya. Explore this 6 days fun pack adventure and get a good glimpse of the food, Read more…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Travel to Bangkok – one of the most visited city in the world and enjoy the pleasures of the resort city of Thailand – Pattaya. Explore this 6 days fun pack adventure and get a good glimpse of the food, architecture and life of Thailand.
Dates: (August 19, 2019 – August 24, 2019) For Flexible dates, please inquire separately for quote.
Trip Type: Self-Guided tour
Starts/Ends: New Delhi
- Bangkok: Damnoeon Saduak Floating Market & Maeklong Train market tour
- Bangkok: Dinner & shows on the white orchid River cruise
- Pattaya: Coral Island snorkeling Tour and Activities
This Bangkok and Pattaya tour starts and ends at Bangkok (with flights from New Delhi). The tour that takes 6 days taking you from Bangkok to the resort city of Pattaya.
Arrive BangkokToday you will start your trip by taking your onwards flight to Bangkok. After arrival from the BKK Airport, transfer to the Hotel. Relax rest of the day. Alternatively, today is free to enjoy visiting Bangkok on your own. Overnight stay.
BangkokToday you will leave for a day trip to Maeklong Railway Market by taking a local train. You will get the chance to visit the most famous floating market in Thailand (known as Damneon Saduak) which is filled with colourful boat vendors to explore. Later in the afternoon around 1:30-2:00PM get transferred back to Bangkok. The rest of the day till evening is for you to relax or explore yourself. After in evening, make your way to the meeting point at the River City Complex at 7:00 PM to board the White Orchid cruise ship. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Chao Phraya river by night with great historical sights along the way along with nice food variety, live music and a cabaret show. You will arrive back at the River City pier at 9:45pm. Enjoy the rest of your evening in Bangkok.
Bangkok - PattayaCheck out early from your hotel in the morning, find you way to the Bangkok bus station (Khaosan road) and board you comfortable schedule bus ride to Pattaya. After arrival at Pattaya bus station, transfer yourself to the hotel. Relax rest of the day or enjoy visiting Pattaya on your own. Overnight stay.
Pattaya (Coral Island)Today you will leave for Coral Island tour. Hotel Pick-up and drop-off service will be provided. On the island you can do activities such as Parachute, Snorkeling, seawalker underwater walk, Motarboat jet ski. Lunch and drinking water will also be provided.
PattayaToday is free to enjoy visiting Pattaya on your own.
Depart PattayaYour trip end today where you will take you shuttle ride from your hotel to Bangkok Airport where you will board your return flight Journey. End of services.
– Flights (Optional):
- Round Trip Economy flights from New Delhi (includes check in Baggage Allowance)
– Accommodation: Double/twin room with private bathroom
- Bangkok: 2 nights (3-star hotel)
- Pattaya: 3 nights (3-star hotel)
Price is based on dual occupancy. If you’re booking together, you’ll be paired with your travel partner. Solo travelers have to book Single room booking separately.
- Free Daily Breakfast.
- Airport Transfer from BKK airport to Accommodation
- Bus transfer from Bangkok to Pattaya.
- Shuttle transfer from Pattaya to Bangkok Airport.
– City Tours:
- Bangkok: Maeklong Railway Market,Floating Market & White Orchid River Cruise.
- Pattaya: Coral Island Tour.
- From/to meeting point at the River City Complex during White Orchid River Cruise.
- Between hotels and Bus stations in Bangkok and Pattaya.
– Thailand Visa fee: Visa free for Indians till October 2019.
– Travel Insurance: Travel insurance is not included in this tour. It can be arranged by us with additional cost.
– Meals: Beverages, snack, lunches, dinners unless otherwise mentioned
– Miscellaneous expenses, Souvenirs etc.
– 5% GST on Total Package.
– Additional Services: Personal expenses, Tips and Donations, Tips for your tour guide and driver
– Optional tours and personal expenses if any.
– Entry tickets if otherwise not mentioned in Itinerary.
01. 40% Deposit is required to confirm the booking.
02. Final 60% payment to be made within 14 days after paying deposit.
03. Unable to pay final amount within 14 days can lead to automatic tour cancellation.
04. The deposit is Non-refundable.
05. After final payment is made, money paid are 100% non-refundable, nontransferable. Name changes are not permitted.
The price for Double/Twin room includes price per Person in a shared room with your travel partner. Solo travelers who wish to book their own room should select Single room booking option under booking tab.
The price for Single room includes price per Person in his/her own room. For couple or people traveling together and wanted to share the room, please select Double/Twin Room under booking tab.
Depending on availability, we will provide best user rated 3-star property which will be close to city-center.
Please be informed that most of the hotels have a standard check-in and check-out schedules as follows and are imposing a strict policy on early check-in and late check-out surcharge.
Single Traveler who wish to book this tour need to buy single supplement tour as shown in the booking option.