Budapest, Vienna and Prague are cities with a rich history, fantastic art, and great architecture. This 7-day tour starts in Budapest -a rich source of history, then continues to Vienna, a city famous for its Imperial Palaces, and finally ends Read more…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Budapest, Vienna and Prague are cities with a rich history, fantastic art, and great architecture. This 7-day tour starts in Budapest -a rich source of history, then continues to Vienna, a city famous for its Imperial Palaces, and finally ends at Prague, the historical capital of Bohemia! You will see a great deal in these 7 days and there is enough time to absorb their highlights and imagine bygone days at the same time.
Fixed Departure Tour: 08th October 2019 – 14th October 2019
Trip Type: Self Guided, Private tour
- Budapest: Buda castle; Hungarian Parliament; Fisherman’s Bastion; Szechenyi Thermal Bath; Chain Bridge; Heroes’ Square etc.
- Vienna: Schonbrunn Palace; The Gofburg; St. Stephen’s Cathedral; Belverdere Palace; Vienna State Opera; Prater; etc.
- Prague: Charles Bridge; Prague Castle; St. Vitus Cathedral; Prague Astronomical clock; Old Town square; Dancing House etc
The trip will start from Budapest and end at Prague with stop at Vienna. You will be staying 2 nights each in Budapest, Vienna and Prague throughout your trip.
Arrive Budapest (Hop-on, Hop-off Sightseeing & Evening Sightseeing Cruise)Depart from New Delhi by taking your one-way flight to Budapest. After arriving at airport, get transferred to your accommodation in a private tax. (Accommodation and Transfer booking included). Relax the rest of afternoon to after your long flight or take the benefit of 2 day Hop-On-Hop-OFF ticket which is valid from your arrival day. ....... Later in the evening post 7pm, head out enjoy an evening sightseeing tour of Budapest on a Danube River cruise, taking in the landmarks and monuments on both shores. Hear about the attractions you pass from a multilingual audio guide and sip your favorite beverage along the way. The tour is included in your package along with Free WiFi on board, Glass of Champagne/wine/beer/soft drink/mineral water with a glass of Duna Bella Lemonade. (Overnight in Budapest).
Budapest (Hop-On Hop-Off Tour)After Morning breakfast at your hotel, get ready to enjoy splendid views of Budapest from an open-top, double-Decker bus. Hop on and off at any of the 39 designated stops with a 2-day ticket to visit the city's key landmarks. Join the free river cruise and the walking tour..This entire tour is included along with Hop-on hop-off bus ticket with 39 stops, Unlimited use of the day tour, Recorded commentary in 23 languages, Free hop-on hop-off river cruise & Free walking tour. (Overnight in Budapest)
Budapest – Vienna (Hop-on, Hop-off Sightseeing & Giant Ferris Wheel Ride)After breakfast at your hotel, leave for your next destination to Vienna, Austria. You will be taking a scenic train ride for this journey. (The train tickets are included in this package). Direction of how to transfer yourself to train station for both Budapest and Vienna will be shared in a separate Self-guided note which you will get along with this tour. After check-into Vienna accommodation, you can relax for some time. In case you wish to explore the afternoon, then you will have an Hop-on-Hop-off ticket valid for 2 days. You can start exploring the city center attractions using that ticket............. Later in the evening, head out for to take skip-the-line Vienna Giant Ferris Wheel ride and experience the unique views of the city and surrounding areas. (The Ferris wheel ride ticket & Hop-on-hop-off is included in your package and details will be shared along with booking) Overnight in Vienna.
Vienna (Hop-on, Hop-off Sightseeing)Highlights: Opera; House of Music; Museums Quartier; Rathaus; Votivkirche; Augarten; Prater; Pier 3; etc................ After Morning breakfast, get ready to discover Vienna using Hop-On-Hop-Off sightseeing bus. Jump off at any of the stops along the route to explore monuments, such as the Museums-Hofburg, House of Music, or the Schönbrunn Palace. The Hop-On-Hop-Off sightseeing bus is included in your package. (Overnight in Vienna)
Vienna - PragueAfter breakfast at your hotel, leave for your next and last destination Prague. You will be taking a scenic train ride for this journey. (The train tickets are included in this package.). Direction of how to transfer yourself to train station for both Vienna & Prague will be shared in a separate Self-guided note which you will get along with this tour. After check-into Prague accommodation, the rest of the day is for your relax and explore yourself. Make use of our specially designed Self-guided notes for more detailed recommendation and navigation options. (Overnight in Prague)
Prague (Prague Castle Tour, City tour & River cruise)After your morning breakfast, head out to see the best of Prague by land and water on a combined bus, boat and walking tour. Marvel at the monuments of Old Town, Lesser Town and the Prague Castle complex. Cruise the Vltava River, and enjoy stunning views from the boat’s upper deck. The tour is included in your package along with Hotel Pick-up, City tour by bus, 1-hour cruise on the River Vltava and your Guide. (overnight in Prague)
Depart PragueYour trip come to end today. Get transferred with your pre-booked private taxi to Prague Airport to take your return flight back to New Delhi. End of our services.
– Flights: Round trip economy flights from New Delhi, India
- Turkish Airline/Similar
- Free check-in Baggage allowances.
- Free meals on board.
– Accommodation: Hotels/Guesthouses (6 nights)
- Free Breakfast,
- Free Wi-Fi,
- 3 or 4-star property
- Great Location (Close to Metro/Tram stations)
- Double or Twin Rooms
- VAT included
– Daily Breakfast
– All Airport Transfers:
- All private airport transfers in Budapest & Prague.
– All Trains Journeys between Budapest, Prague And Vienna.
– Guided Tours:
- Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise
- Budapest Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour (valid for 2 days)
- Vienna Giant Ferris Wheel Ride
- Vienna Hop-on, Hop-off Sightseeing Bus (valid for 2 days)
- Prague Castle & Old Town Tour, City tour by bus & cruise on the River Vltava.
– Self-Guided Notes with recommendations.
– Visa assistance: We will help you prepare your visa documentation with confirmed bookings, but we don’t take any guarantee for visa approval, the decisions are totally up to embassy. You can also apply for visa prior to our booking to avoid cancellation cost. Kindly click on this link below for more details:
– Travel Insurance
– Visa consulate fees.
– Budapest Hotel City Tax of Approx. Rs 260 (Pay directly at Hotel):
– Meals – Any meals other than daily breakfast.
– Additional Services: Personal expenses, Tips and Donations
– Applicable GST.
• 80% Deposit is required to confirm the booking.
• If tour booking is cancelled before second payment, only Rs 19,000 will be refunded. Balance will be non-refundable.
• The Balance 20% Payment should be paid within 1 week of the booking confirmation.
• Unable to pay the final payment in due time can lead to automatic cancellation of the tour.
• The Balance payment will be totally Non-refundable.
DreamsVoyager is not responsible for any Airline unforeseen charges such as Airfare changes, cancellation in any circumstance.
Please be informed that most of the hostels have a standard check-in and check-out schedules as follows and are imposing a strict policy on early check-in and late check-out surcharge.
Standard check-in time: 14:00 HRS./Standard check-out time: 12:00 HRS. Early check-in/Late check-out will be subject to availability of Hotel & charges applicable.
We will only help you prepare your visa documentation with confirmed bookings, but we don’t take any guarantee for visa approval, the decisions are totally up to embassy. The Visa consulate fees you will pay directly at respective VFS application center.
You can also apply for visa prior to our booking to avoid cancellation cost. Kindly click on this link below for more details:
Your package includes arrival and departure transfers on private basis. The schedule timings will be shared after booking confirmation.