Explore the best of Italy and Switzerland on this tour with DreamsVoyager. Begin with Rome, Italy’s Capital famous for its ancient ruins such as the Forum and the Colosseum, then moving towards Florence, capital of Italy’s Tuscany region, known for Read more…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Explore the best of Italy and Switzerland on this tour with DreamsVoyager. Begin with Rome, Italy’s Capital famous for its ancient ruins such as the Forum and the Colosseum, then moving towards Florence, capital of Italy’s Tuscany region, known for its beautiful Renaissance art and architecture with its famous iconic cathedral “Duomo”, heading next to Milan, a metropolis in Italy’s northern Lombardy region, knows for amazing art and architecture such as the Santa Maria delle Grazie convent, housing Leonardo da Vinci’s mural “The last Supper” and finally experiencing the picturesque lanes of the central Altstadt (Old Town), on either side of the Limmat River in Zurich, then taking a magnificent tour to beautiful Jungfraujoch in the Swiss Alps along with the charming Swiss city of Lucerne before taking an incredible ride up Mount Titlis and Rhine Falls! There is so much to see and experience on this tour!
Fixed Departure Tour: 18th Sep 2019 – 30th Sep 2019
Trip Type: Self Guided, Private tour
- Rome: Colosseum, St. Peter’s Basilica, Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, Vatican Musuems, Piazza Navona etc.
- Florence: Cathderal of Santa Maria del Fiore, Uffizi Gallery, Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Vecchio, Pitti Palace etc.
- Pisa: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza dei Miracoli, Cathedral, Baptistery, Monumental Graveyard etc.
- Milan: Duomo di Milano, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Sforzesco Castle, The Last Supper, Teatro alla Scala etc.
- Zurich: Grossmunster; Fraumunster church; Bahnhofstrasse; Uetliberg; Swiss National Musuem; Zoo Zurich; Kunsthaus etc.
- Jungfraujoch: Jungfraujoch with a private tour guide; guided sightseeing tour at the ‘Top of Europe’.
- Lucrene: city tour of Lucerne including a photo stop at the famous Lion Monument or Vierwaldstätter Lake etc.
- Mount Titlis: Rotair revolving cable car, views of the deep crevasses in the glaciers, Panorama Restaurant on top of Mount Titlis.
- Stein am Rhein and Rhine Falls: Europe’s biggest waterfall at Schloss Laufen, Stein am Rhein, spectacular landscape of farming villages and picturesque vineyards.
The trip will start in Rome and ends at Zurich with stops at Florence, Pisa and Milan. You will be staying 2 nights in Rome, 3 Nights in Florence, 2 Night in Milan & 5 nights in Zurich during your trip.
Arrive Rome (Hop-On & Hop-Off Tour)Depart from New Delhi by taking your one-way flight to Rome. After arriving at airport, get transferred to your accommodation in a private tax. (Accommodation and Transfer booking included). The rest of the day is for you to relax and explore yourself. If you get time, make use of your Hop-On-Hop-Off bus ticket which is valid for 2 days starting from your arrival day. You can opt for an evening walking tour. Both these tour & Hop-On-Hop-Off bus ticket is included in your package. You will also be getting our specially designed Self-Guided notes from DreamsVoyager, which will brief you all details and recommendations for your sightseeing tour and navigation. (Overnight in Rome)
Rome (Hop-On & Hop-Off Sightseeing & Free Walking Tours)After your morning breakfast, leave in the morning to see the sights of Rome at your own pace on board an open-top hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus. Access 2 loops in the historic city centre to visit sites such as the Spanish Steps, the Vatican Museums and the Colosseum. You can also opt for 3-4 different walking tour options along with your hop-on and hop-off ticket. Our specially designed Self-Guided notes will brief all the schedules and recommendation which will help you explore the best out of your day. (Overnight in Rome)
Rome - Florence (Hop-On & Hop-Off Tour)After breakfast at your hotel, leave for your next destination to Florence. You will be taking a scenic train ride for this journey. (The train tickets are included in this package). Direction of how to transfer yourself to train station for both Rome and Florence will be shared in a separate Self-guided note which you will get along with this tour. After check-into your Florence accommodation, the rest of the day is for you to relax and explore yourself. Make use of your Hop-On-Hop-Off bus ticket which is valid for 2 days starting from your arrival day. The detail information shall be provided after booking confirmation. (Overnight in Florence).
Florence (Hop-On & Hop-Off Tour)After your morning breakfast, leave early morning to see Florence on a comfortable and convenient hop-on hop-off bus tour. Travel on open-top double-Decker buses that cover 2 routes. Your 48 -hour ticket makes it possible to see all that Florence has to offer! Our specially designed Self-Guided notes will brief all the schedules and recommendation which will help you explore the best out of your day. (Overnight in Florence)
Florence (Tour of Pisa)After your morning breakfast, get ready today to visit the destination-packed city of Pisa on your trip to Tuscany. Admire the Piazza dei Miracoli, the Pisa Cathedral, and the Monumental Cemetery. Learn about Leaning Tower on this fascinating tour! The tour is included in your package along with Transportation by coach, Guide and Entrance fees to the cathedral of Pisa. (Overnight in Florence)
Florence - Milan (Hop-On & Hop-Off Tour)After breakfast at your hotel, leave for your next destination to Milan. You will be taking a scenic train ride for this journey. (The train tickets are included in this package). Direction of how to transfer yourself to train station for both Milan and Florence will be shared in a separate Self-guided note which you will get along with this tour. After check-into your Milan accommodation, the rest of the day is for you to relax and explore yourself. Make use of your Hop-On-Hop-Off bus ticket which is valid for 2 days starting from your arrival day. The detail information shall be provided after booking confirmation. (Overnight in Milan).
Milan (Hop-On & Hop-Off Tour)After breakfast at your hotel, today you get the chance to explore Milan at your own pace with a ticket for the open-top hop-on hop-off bus. With 3 routes at your disposal, discover all of the city’s top attractions, from the magnificent Duomo and La Scala to the city's many quaint neighborhoods. The tour is included with your package along with Audio Commentary Guide, Free Wi-Fi onboard & Free mobile app. (Overnight in Milan)
Milan - ZurichAfter breakfast at your hotel, leave today for Zurich. You will taking a scenic train ride along the way. (The train tickets are included in the package). Details of how to reach both Milan and Zurich train stations from your hotel will be provided in the Self-guided notes provide along with this package. After check into your hotel at Zurich, the rest of the day is to relax or explore yourself. You can refer our specially designed self-guided notes for ease of travel and best recommendations. (Overnight in Zurich)
Day Trip to Jungfraujoch - Top of EuropeAfter your morning breakfast at your hotel, go to the top of Europe on a scenic day tour to Jungfraujoch in the Swiss Alps. A coach transfer is available from Zurich, offering panoramic vistas of the snow-capped mountains, Europe’s longest glacier, pretty hamlets, and more. The tour is included in your package along with Multilingual Guide, Transfer by Bus and Train ride. (Overnight in Zurich)
Day Trip to Lucerne & Mount TitlisPost your morning breakfast, get a chance to explore the charming Swiss city of Lucerne before taking an incredible ride up Mount Titlis on an exciting tour. Take in breathtaking, 360-degrees views of the Swiss Alps from the Rotair revolving cable car and enjoy an inspiring visit to the Ice Grotto. The tour is included in your package along with Enrance Fees for all the attractions, air-conditioned bus transport throughout, Multilingual Guide, Glacier park, Ice flyer'glacier grotto, suspension bridge-subject to weather conditions. (overnight in Zurich)
Tour to Stein am Rhein and Rhine FallsAfter spending your morning with healthy breakfast at your hotel, get a chance to spend your afternoon in northern Switzerland on a coach trip from Zürich. Travel through a scenic landscape of charming villages and visit Europe's largest waterfall. Go to the Belvedere Trail for breathtaking views and visit the town of Stein am Rhein. The tour is included in your package along with Transportation by comfortable 48-seater coach, Guide, Entrance fees to Schloss Laufen, the Rhine Falls and its panoramic glass lift, the Belvedere Trail, Historama Castle Museum and the viewing platform at Känzeli as well as Guided walk through the medieval old town of Stein am Rhein. (Overnight in Zurich)
Zurich (City Tour)Get a chance today to know Zürich and its surroundings on a 4-hour extended city tour. Visit the Old Town with its churches, walk along the beautiful River Limmat, then ride on the aerial cable car for a breathtaking view over Lake Zürich and the snow-covered Alps! The tour is included in your package along with Transportation in a comfortable coach, Live tour guide in English, Ferry ride across Lake Zurich, Cable car admission up to Felsenegg vantage point & Admission to Dolderbahn cogwheel train. (Overnight in Zurich)
Depart ZurichYour trip come to end today. Get transferred with your Pre-booked private taxi to Zurich Airport to take your return flight back to New Delhi. End of our services.
– Flights: Round trip economy flights from New Delhi, India
- Free check-in Baggage allowances.
- Free meals on board.
– Accommodation: Hotels/Guesthouses (12 nights)
- Free Breakfast,
- Free Wi-Fi,
- 3/4-star property
- Double or Twin Rooms
- VAT included
– Daily Breakfast
– All Airport Transfers:
- All private airport transfers in Rome and Zurich.
– All train rides within Italy and Switzerland.
– Guided Tours (8 Tours):
- Rome Hop-On & Hop-Off Tour
- Florence Hop-on Hop-offTour
- Guided Tour of Pisa from Florence.
- Milan Hop-on Hop-off Tour.
- Day Trip to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe
- Day Trip to Mount Titlis and Lucerne
- Tour to Stein am Rhein and Rhine Falls
- Guided Zurich City Tour
– Specially designed Self-Guided Notes with recommendations from DreamsVoyager.
– Visa assistance: We will help you prepare your visa documentation with confirmed bookings, but we don’t take any guarantee for visa approval, the decisions are totally up to embassy. You can also apply for visa prior to our booking to avoid cancellation cost. Kindly click on this link below for more details:
– Travel Insurance
– Visa consulate fees.
– City tax for Hotels/Guesthouses (approx Rs 1,100 – Rs 1,800)
– Meals – Any meals other than daily breakfast.
– Additional Services: Personal expenses, Tips and Donations
– Applicable GST.
• 65% Deposit is required to confirm the booking.
• If tour booking is cancelled before second payment, only Rs 20,000 will be refunded. Balance will be non-refundable.
• The Balance 35% Payment should be paid within 2 week of the booking confirmation.
• Unable to pay the final payment in due time can lead to automatic cancellation of the tour.
• The Balance second payment will be totally Non-refundable.
DreamsVoyager is not responsible for any Airline unforeseen charges such as Airfare changes, cancellation in any circumstance.
Please be informed that most of the hostels have a standard check-in and check-out schedules as follows and are imposing a strict policy on early check-in and late check-out surcharge.
Standard check-in time: 14:00 HRS./Standard check-out time: 12:00 HRS. Early check-in/Late check-out will be subject to availability of Hotel & charges applicable.
We will only help you prepare your visa documentation with confirmed bookings, but we don’t take any guarantee for visa approval, the decisions are totally up to embassy. The Visa consulate fees you will pay directly at respective VFS application center.
You can also apply for visa prior to our booking to avoid cancellation cost. Kindly click on this link below for more details:
Your package includes arrival and departure transfers on private basis. The schedule timings will be shared after booking confirmation.