Experience the best beauty of Serbia and Belgrade in this trip. Begin with visiting Belgrade, the capital of the Southeast European Country of Serbia. It is known for its amazing landmarks such as Beogradska Tvrdava, an imposing fortress at the Read more…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Experience the best beauty of Serbia and Belgrade in this trip. Begin with visiting Belgrade, the capital of the Southeast European Country of Serbia. It is known for its amazing landmarks such as Beogradska Tvrdava, an imposing fortress at the confluence of the Danube and the Sava rivers. Their old city, Stari Grad, is home to 19th century mansions, opera and ballet at National theater, and the cafe-lined pedestrian street Knez Mihailova. Also get the chance to visit the cultural capital of northern serbia and discover a melting port of cultures in Novi sad. In addition, you will also visit a complete tour of Eastern Serbia where you will get to know everything about the area with a private professional guide!
Fixed Departure Tour: 09th Sep 2019 – 13th Sep 2019
Trip Type: Self Guided, Private tour
- Belgrade: Belgrade old town, city center, Belgrade fortress, Square of the Republic, Holy Sava church, confluence of Sava & Danube etc.
Novi Sad and Karlovci Sremski Wine Tasting: Taste the local wines of northern Serbia, Petrovaradin Fortress on the River Danube, picturesque city of Novi Sad, museum town of Sremski Karlovci wtc.
Eastern Serbia: Ravanica and Manasija orthodox monasteries, 80-million-year old Resava Cave, traditional Serbian lunch etc.
The trip will start and ends at Belgrade. You will be staying 4 nights at Belgrade.
Arrive BelgradeDepart from New Delhi by taking your one-way flight to Belgrade, Serbia. After arriving at airport, get transferred to your accommodation in a private tax. (Accommodation and Transfer booking included). The rest of the evening is for you to relax or explore yourself. (Overnight in Belgrade). You can refer our specially designed self-guided notes for ease of travel and best recommendations.
Belgrade City TourAfter your morning breakfast, take a 2 to 3-hour panoramic sightseeing tour by minibus through Belgrade, with plenty of photo opportunities. There is also a short walking tour included, passing the famous Belgrade fortress. See Serbia's rich and varied history on this tour. The rest of the day is for you to relax or explore yourself. (Overnight in Belgrade). You can refer our specially designed self-guided notes for ease of travel and best recommendations.
Belgrade: Novi Sad and Karlovci Sremski Wine TastingAfter your morning breakfast, get a chance to visit the cultural capital of northern Serbia and discover a melting pot of cultures in Novi Sad. Get a stunning view of the Petrovaradin Fortress on the River Danube and taste the local wines in Sremski Karlovci. The is a 9 hour tour included in your package along with Hotel pick-up and drop off, Transportation by air-conditioned minivan, Professional guide and Wine tasting in a traditional winery of Sremski Karlovci. (Overnight in Belgrade)
Belgrade: Eastern Serbia TourPost your morning breakfast at your hotel, head our again for your day tour from Belgrade. On this tour, enjoy a complete Eastern Serbia experience. Get to know everything about the area on this 9-hours tour with live, professional guiding, in a small group (up to 8 persons) and with an air-conditioned vehicle. The tour is included in your package along with Hotel pick-up and drop off, Professional guide & entrance fees. (Overnight in Belgrade).
Depart BelgradeYour trip come to end today. Get transferred with your Pre-booked private taxi to Belgrade Airport to take your return flight back to New Delhi. . End of our services.
– Flights: Round trip economy flights from New Delhi, India
- Turkish Airlines/Similar.
- Free check-in Baggage allowances.
- Free meals on board.
– Accommodation: Hotels/Guesthouses/Apartments (4 nights)
- Free Breakfast,
- Free Wi-Fi,
- 3/4-star property
- Excellent Location of Properties (within 1 km of City center)
- Double or Twin Rooms
- VAT included
– Daily Breakfast
– All Airport Transfers:
- All private airport transfers in Belgrade.
– Guided Tours (3 Tours):
- Belgrade city tour
- Belgrade: Novi Sad and Karlovci Sremski Wine Tasting
- Belgrade: Eastern Serbia Day Tour
– Specially designed Self-Guided Notes with recommendations from DreamsVoyager.
– Visa assistance: We will help you prepare your visa documentation with confirmed bookings, but we don’t take any guarantee for visa approval, the decisions are totally up to embassy. You can also apply for visa prior to our booking to avoid cancellation cost. Kindly click on this link below for more details:
– Travel Insurance
– Visa consulate fees.
– City tax & cleaning fees for Accommodation (approx Rs 500 & Rs 950)
– Meals – Any meals other than daily breakfast.
– Additional Services: Personal expenses, Tips and Donations
– Applicable GST.
• 100% Payment is required to confirm the booking.
• The tour if cancelled will be Non-refundable.
DreamsVoyager is not responsible for any Airline unforeseen charges such as Airfare changes, cancellation in any circumstance.
Please be informed that most of the hostels have a standard check-in and check-out schedules as follows and are imposing a strict policy on early check-in and late check-out surcharge.
Standard check-in time: 14:00 HRS./Standard check-out time: 12:00 HRS. Early check-in/Late check-out will be subject to availability of Hotel & charges applicable.
Visa is free for Indian for 30 days.
Your package includes arrival and departure transfers on private basis. The schedule timings will be shared after booking confirmation.