Get a chance to explore Turkey best selected attractions in this 9 nights and 10 days tour. From the iconic Byzantine Hagia Sophia features a soaring 6th-century dome and rare Christian mosaics to the beautiful tall, cone-shaped rock formations clustered Read more…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Room Type and Prices
Get a chance to explore Turkey best selected attractions in this 9 nights and 10 days tour. From the iconic Byzantine Hagia Sophia features a soaring 6th-century dome and rare Christian mosaics to the beautiful tall, cone-shaped rock formations clustered in Monks Valley, Göreme and elsewhere in Cappadocia, there is so much to experience on this tour.
Trip Type: Package Tour
- Istanbul, Turkey: Sightseeing tour, Cable car to Pierre, Loti viewpoint, Night transfer to Taksim, Boat trip on the Bosphorus.
- Istanbul- Bandirma- Ephesus- Kusadasi.- Ferry over the Marmara. Ephesus.
- Kusadasi- Bodrum- Marmaris: Views over the Aegean. Beautiful Bodrum.
- Marmaris- Dalyan- Antalya: Contrasts of landscapes. Boat trip.
- Antalya- Aspendos- Side- Karaman-Nigde: Contrast of the Anatolian region between the coast and the high mountains .
- Nigde- Cappadocia- Avanos: landscapes with spectacular shapes. Picturesque towns.
- Avanos- Hacibecktas- Ankara- Safranbolu: Turkey´s interior whose landscape changes as we get closer to the Black Sea. Traditional Turkish tea.
- Safranbolu- Gokgol Magarasi- Eregli- Eydinpinar- Istanbul: A green and rainy Turkey. Eydinpinar
The tour start and end in Istanbul! With the discovery tour of Turkish major attractions, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Istanbul, Turkey and 17 other destinations in Turkey. The tour includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals and transport.
Arrive IstanbulYour Europe tours begins today where after arriving from your respective international flights at airport, you will be transferred to hotel. The rest of the day is free to relax and explore yourself. You will receive information about the start of the tour during the afternoon, or you can check the informative panels in the hotel reception area.
IstanbulToday you will take a sightseeing tour of the city lasting about two hours, taking in the walls, the Golden Horn, the fishing district, and Taksim. We will skirt round the Topkapi Palace and admire the exterior of Hagia Sophia. On our tour, we will include a cable car ride up to the Pierre Loti viewpoint and we will look round the Mosque of Suleyman the Magnificent (the largest in Istanbul). We find ourselves in a city built in two continents. At the end of the afternoon we will provide a transfer to the Taksim neighborhood, the most commercialized and lively area of the city. There will be time to dine in one of its many restaurants, and you can also take the old tram that crosses the area or go to see the nearby Galata Tower.
IstanbulToday we include a boat trip on the Bosphorus that will last about two hours. We will undertake the trip on a boat exclusively for our travelers. The Bosphorus is a strait that connects the Black Sea with the Sea of Marmara, which separates Istanbul into two parts: the European part and the Asian one. We will enjoy seeing the liveliness of the strait with its multitude of boats. We will pass under the two bridges that unite Europe and Asia and we will admire the palaces of the sultans, the typical wooden houses and the Ottoman villas. Free time (an additional visit with tickets and lunch inside the Topkapi Palace is available).
Istanbul- Bandirma- Ephesus- KusadasiWe left early from Istanbul. We crossed by fast ferry (variable schedules according to seasons and months) the Sea of Marmara, after about two hours of crossing, we arrived at the port of BANDIRMA (or Yalova according to schedules). We continued route through the interior of Turkey. At the beginning of the afternoon we arrive at EPHESUS, the best preserved ancient city of Asia Minor; 2000 years ago it had a quarter of a million inhabitants. We know Saint John´s Basilica, after it, the house of the Virgin Mary and the archaeological site (tickets included). We then continue to KUSADASI, a popular coastal town with a lot of atmosphere, commercial life and a small castle. Dinner and accommodation.
Kusadasi- Bodrum- MarmarisWe leave for Bodrum, a very beautiful fortified city of Greek origin. You can visit its castle, stroll through its streets full of life and tourism or go around its sports marina. After lunch, we go on our way to MARMARIS, another very beautiful coastal tourist enclave with its castle, its marina and its fountains. Dinner and accommodation.
Marmaris- Dalyan- AntalyaWe leave for DALYAN, an incredible place by a navigable river. We include a two- hour boat trip to see LYCIA’S ROYAL TOMBS, and still on the boat, we go on to a large lake where we stop at the thermal springs. If you want, you can bathe in the warm waters or have a mud bath! Time for lunch in one of the numerous restaurants in DAYLAN by the river. Continuation to ANTALYA, we will make a brief visit to this coastal city of more than a million inhabitants, the door of Adrian, the Ottoman district and its great waterfall that falls straight into the sea. Dinner and accommodation.
Antalya- Aspendos- Side- Karaman- NigdeWe leave Antalya for ASPENDOS, we visit the Roman theater which many believe to be the best preserved in the world. After this in SIDE we can admire the Greek temple of Apollo by the sea. Time to stroll around the port and through its streets full of life. Amidst impressive countryside we cross the Taurus Mountains, their peaks of over 3,500 metres in height are snow- covered for a large part of the year. A stop in KARAMAN where we visit TARTAN EVI, an ancient Ottoman mansion. Continuation to the region of Cappadocia. NIGDE, dinner and accommodation. Note: Sometimes the Tartan Evi may be closed, in which case the visit would be replaced by another to a mansion of similar characteristics in Cappadocia.
Nigde- Cappadocia- AvanosA full day in the fantastic region of CAPPADOCIA, with its lunar landscapes, its churches and troglodyte villages. We start by visiting GUMUSLER, an incredible seventh century underground monastery with maybe the best Byzantine frescoes in Turkey. In KAYMAKLI we will see the underground city that could house 30,000 people. We will visit the natural fortress of UCHISAR. After lunch, we will see the GOREME Valley with its open-air museum and its churches dug out of the rocks, entrance included. Hotel in AVANOS. Dinner included.
Avanos- Hacibecktas- Ankara- SafranboluWe have a fantastic day in the heart of Anatolia. With the utmost respect to the pilgrims (suitable clothes, silence recommended in the sanctuaries), we visit HACIBECKTAS, the sanctuary guards the tomb of Hacibecktas, a Sufi mystic of the 13th Century. After that, we continue to ANKARA, where we leave a free time to walk around and have lunch in the thriving center of the city. We continue towards the north of Turkey. The landscapes become greener. SAFRANBOLU; arrival in this wonderful little city which was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It was an important stopping point on the caravan routes. In the couryard of a magnificent old Caravanserail we will include a traditional Turkish tea. Dinner and accommodation.
Safranbolu- Gokgol Magarasi- Eregli- Eydinpinar- IstanbulToday, the leg of our trip follows the Black Sea and its verdant landscapes. In GOKGOL MAGARASI we provide entry tickets to this magnificent cave with its underground river and its multiple colors. In EREGLI, next to the Black Sea, we set aside time to have lunch. We also include a visit to its impressive Cehennemagzi Magarasi caves and tombs that are overflowing with mythology. On our way back to Istanbul, we stop to relax at EYDINPINAR, with a walk between its green paths to the waterfalls! Arrival in ISTANBUL at the end of the day. End of our land services and you take your schedule return flight back to your home country.
- Istanbul: MOVENPICK GOLDEN HORN or DOUBLE TREE BY HILTON PIYALEPASA or
- Kusadasi: MARINA or CARINA or ADA CLASS COMFORT
- MARMARIS: YUCELEN or PASABEY or ELIF HANIM
- Antalya: BEST WESTERN KHAN
- CAPADOCIA: AVRASYA or SUHAN CAPPADOCIA
- SAFRANBOLU: HILTON GARDEN INN SAFRANBOLU
– Travel by bus with English speaking guide.
– Breakfast buffet.
– Includes arrival transfer
– Boat: On the Bosphorus, Lycian tombs and lake in Dalyan.
– City tour in : Istanbul.
– Evening Transfer: Taksim Square in Istanbul.
– Ticket admission: Suleiman the Great Mosque in Istanbul, house of the Virgin Mary, Basilica of St. John, Ruins of Ephesus, Roman theatre in Aspendos, Greek Temple of Apollo in Side, Tartan Evi in Karaman, Gumusler Monastery; Underground city of Kainacli; Goreme Valley; Uchisar in Nigde, Hacibecktas in Hacibecktas, Traditional tea in Safranbolu, Gokgol Magarasi cave, Caves and tombs in Eregli, Eydinpinar Waterfalls in Eydinpinar.
– Ferry: Over the Marmara from Istanbul to Bandirma.
– Funicular: Cableway Viewpoint of Pierre Loti in Istanbul.
– 6 lunch or dinners included in: Kusadasi, Marmaris, Antalya, Nigde, Avanos,Safranbolu.
– Optional Tours:
- HISTORIC VISIT (4 hrs)(55 EUR): We start our visit with the Blue Mosque, refined work of the seventeenth century. We will also visit the old Basilica of Saint Sophia, then a mosque and nowadays a museum. We will finish with the Roman Hippodrome of Constantinople. Lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon visit of the Cistern of the Palace (Yerebatan). We will finish visiting the famous Grand Bazar of Istanbul, typical place for shopping and visiting the “souks”.-Entrance to the Blue Mosque-Entrance to Basilica Saint Sophia-Entrance to the Cisterns.-Visit of the Grand Bazaar-Transfers by bus.-Local Guide Service. 10 number of people required.
- TOPKAPI PALACE (4 hrs)(45 EUR): Excursion to the Asian part to climb Camlica Hill, one of the best places to view the splendor of Istanbul and the Bosphorus from Asia. Then, crossing the bridge that separates Europe and Asia, a visit to the Ortakoy Bohemian neighborhood in the Besiktas district, next to 15 July Martyrs Bridge, on the European shore. Taking a walk through this area, where flea markets are held in the streets with a very colorful and special atmosphere, dusk is the ideal time to see how the night falls over the Bosphorus. Lunch in a fish restaurant on the banks of the Bosphorus enjoying the wonderful view of the strait. Visit to Topkapi Palace (now a museum), used as a dwelling by the Ottoman sultans. Visit to the Egyptian Bazaar (or that of spices). -Tickets and reservation at Topkapi Palace.-Lunch at restaurant.-Round-trip bus service.-Visit to the Egyptian bazaar.-Visit to Camlica Hill.. 10 number of people required.
- HOT AIR BALLOON RIDE – CAPADOCIA (195 EUR): A hot-air balloon ride in Cappadocia is a unique experience that allows you to travel through the clouds and above the hills, the valleys, the hoodoos and the troglodyte villages. Pickup time at the hotel: 5.00 a.m. Upon arrival at the balloon, while it is prepared, we will have coffee and light pastries. The adventure begins when we hop into the balloon. You will go as high as 500 metres in no time but you will feel very safe. The balloon travels very slowly and it doesn’t have an engine as it flies on hot air. The ride will last one hour approximately, an hour flying and enjoying the landscapes and the unique volcanic formations of Cappadocia. During the trip, you will enjoy the best views of the Cappadocia region. You will also have the opportunity to take the best photos of the lunar landscapes of Cappadocia. After the trip, there will be a champaign toast and a certificate will be handed to each traveler. – Private transport service.- Assistance at the base of the balloon companies.- Light breakfast. – Balloon ride of approximately 1 hour.. 1 number of people required.
– Visa fees (visa assistance can be provided separately for an extra cost)
– Travel Insurance: Travel insurance is not included in this tour. It can be arranged by us with additional cost.
– Tourism/city tax fees: Tourism fees for accommodations might have to be paid by the customer directly at hotel..
– Meals other mentioned in trip inclusions.
– Miscellaneous expenses, Souvenirs etc.
– 5% GST on Total Package.
– Additional Services: Lunch, Personal expenses, Tips and Donations
(Per person in a shared room for two people. If you’re booking together, you’ll be paired with your travel partner. Solo travellers are matched with a fellow guest of the same gender.)
|₹81,000 per traveller|
(Per person in a room for 2 people. )
|(-) ₹2,720 per traveller|
(Per person in a room for 3 people. )
|(-) ₹5,830 per traveller|
(Enjoy the comfort and privacy of your own room. )
| (+) ₹22,000 per traveller
01. 100% Deposit is required to confirm the booking.
03. The deposit is Non-refundable.
03. After final payment is made, money paid are 100% non-refundable, nontransferable. Name changes are not permitted.
Please be informed that most of the hotels have a standard check-in and check-out schedules as follows and are imposing a strict policy on early check-in and late check-out surcharge.
Visa In not included in the package. Please inquire with us separately for visa cost.
Travel Insurance is not included in the package. Please inquire with us separately for its cost.
A single supplement is not mandatory for this tour, as travelers can be roomed with a fellow traveler of the same sex for no additional cost. This is a great way to get to know your group and enrich your travel experience!
If you would prefer a little more privacy, a single supplement can be paid, which will guarantee you your own room for the duration of the tour.
Up to 99 year olds.
Optional Tours are not included. Please follow the Trip Exclude section for more details and prices.