Are you looking for Budget tour to travel, celebrate and enjoy Christmas in Europe? Then you have come to right place! Join this awesome backpacking tour where you will be traveling through old towns and remnants of the city’s medieval Read more…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Are you looking for Budget tour to travel, celebrate and enjoy Christmas in Europe? Then you have come to right place! Join this awesome backpacking tour where you will be traveling through old towns and remnants of the city’s medieval walls in Krakow, exploring through lively bars and cafes of Bratislava, amaze yourself while watching through stunning Christmas illumination of chain Bridge of Budapest, discovering the Imperial palaces of Vienna along with twinkling fairy lights, softly falling snow spread all around this city which is also one of the famous Christmas cities in Europe, discover its rich repositories of European art in Madrid and watch the city’s streets, buildings and squares twinkle with eco-friendly colorful lights created by renowned Spanish designers, architects and graphic designer.
This tour fit from solo travelers to big groups, anyone who wish to make the best of your vacation during European Christmas.
Fixed Departure Tour: 15th December 2019 to 28th December 2019
Trip Type: Self-Guided | Travel on your own
- Krakow, Poland Wieliczka Salt Mine, Wawel Castle, Main Square, Kraków Cloth Hall, St. Mary’s Basilica, Kazimierz etc.
- Bratislava, Slovakia: Bratislava Castle, Hrad Devín / Devín Castle, St. Martin’s Cathedral, Michael’s Gate, Old Town etc.
- Budapest, Hungary: Buda Castle, Hungarian Parliament Building, Fisherman’s Bastion, Széchenyi Medicinal Bath, Hősök tere etc.
- Vienna, Austria: Schönbrunn Palace, The Hofburg, St. Stephen’s Cathedral, Vienna State Opera, Kunsthistorisches Museum Wien etc.
- Madrid, Spain: Royal Palace of Madrid, Plaza Mayor, Museo Nacional del Prado, El Retiro Park, Puerta del Sol etc.
This 14 day trip will start from Krakow (Poland) and end at Madrid (Spain) with stops at Bratislava(Slovakia), Budapest(Hungary), Vienna (Austria). You will be staying 2 nights in Krakow, 2 Bratislava. 3 nights in Budapest, 4 nights in Vienna, 2 night Madrid.
India - Krakow (Poland)Your tour begins today by taking first one-way flight from India to Krakow, Poland. You will be transferred to your accommodation from Krakow Airport where you can relax the rest of the evening.
Krakow, PolandToday you will have time to explore the city. Simply follow our detailed day-by-day sightseeing guide with recommendations to explore the city's main attractions using public transport.
Krakow - Bratislava, SlovakiaTime to head to your next destination. Follow our detail guide to transfer yourself to the bus stop to take your next scheduled bus ride to Bratislava. Later at arrival, follow guide to transfer again to your accommodation.
Bratislava, SlovakiaToday you will have time to explore the Bratislava city all by yourself. Continue to follow our detailed day-by-day sightseeing guide with recommendations to explore the city's main attractions using public transport.
Bratislava - Budapest, HungaryAfter grasping some amazing moments of Bratislava, its time for you to head to next destination to the beautiful city of Budapest. Transfer yourself to bus station to board your next scheduled ride. Later at arrival again follow our detail guide to transfer back to your accommodation in Budapest.
Budapest, HungaryIts time today to explore the capital city of Hungary - Budapest! Follow our detailed day-by-day sightseeing guide with recommendations to explore the city's main attractions using public transport.
Budapest, HungaryExplore the city for one more day and explore the best hidden off-beat destinations this beautiful city has to offer during Christmas. Continue to follow our detailed day-by-day sightseeing guide with recommendations to explore the city's main attractions using public transport.
Budapest - Vienna, AustriaLeave today for Vienna, one of the famous Christmas cities of Europe. Follow our detail guide to transfer yourself to the bus stop to take your next scheduled bus ride to Vienna. Later at arrival, follow guide to transfer again to your accommodation. Rest of the day is for you to relax or explore the city.
Vienna, AustriaToday is your chance to begins your Vienna tour! Follow our detailed day-by-day sightseeing guide with recommendations to explore the city's main attractions using public transport.
Vienna, AustriaCelebrate the Christmas Eve today all around Vienna. Continue to follow our detailed day-by-day sightseeing guide with recommendations to explore the city's main Christmas and scenic attractions using public transport.
Vienna, AustriaIts finally time to celebrate the auspicious day of Christmas in the illuminating city of Vienna. With our sightseeing guide you get chance to explore the best recommended spots of Christmas and make the best of the Christmas evening.
Vienna - Madrid, SpainTime today to head to your last destination. You will be picked up from your accommodation and transfer to the airport where you will take your next scheduled flight to Madrid, Spain. After arrival, again transfer back to your accommodation. The rest of the day is to relax or explore the city yourself.
Madrid, SpainExplore and enjoy the beautiful city of Madrid with its rich architecture, art and history. Follow our detailed sightseeing guide for public transport routes, places to visit and recommendations.
Depart MadridYour trip finally come to end today, where you will be taking your return flights back to India. End of our services.
– Flights : Round trip economy flights from New Delhi, India (with free hand & check-in Baggage allowances)
– Inter-city Buses and Trains (includes free hand & check-in Baggage Allowance)
– Accommodation: Shared Mixed Dormitory rooms in Hostels (13 nights)
- Free Daily Breakfast.
– All Airport transfers
– “Self-Guided” Detailed Day-by-day Itinerary and sightseeing Guide (Self-explore with public transport)
– Visa: Please check (https://www.dreamsvoyager.com/schengen-visa/) for visa pricing and details.
– Travel Insurance: Travel insurance is not included in this tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. It can be arranged by us with additional cost.
– Transfers: Between hotels and Bus stations in all cities (wherever applicable) – you can use our transportation guide to easily do it yourself.
– Guided City Tours: Guided city tours are not included. However Detail Itineraries and Sightseeing Guide are provided with this package which you can simply use as a guide to explore the cities all by yourself.
– City Tax: City tax (average 3-7%) may have to be paid in Bratislava & Vienna by the customer directly at hostel if requested by them.
– Daily Meals – No meals except daily breakfast. You have the option to cook yourself at hostels kitchens.
– Miscellaneous expenses, Souvenirs etc.
– 5% GST on Total Package.
– Additional Services: Lunch, Personal expenses, Tips and Donations
01. 60% Deposit is required to confirm the booking.
02. Final 40% payment to be made within 14 days after paying deposit.
03. Unable to pay final amount within 14 days can lead to automatic tour cancellation.
04. The deposit is Non-refundable.
05. After final payment is made, money paid are 100% non-refundable, nontransferable. Name changes are not permitted.
Depending on availability, we will provide best user rated property which will be close to city-center.
Hostel Dorm rooms are shared mixed dormitory style accommodation where you would have to share with other people in the same room. For couple or people traveling together who wish to book private rooms for themselves, please inquiry desperately for supplement price quotes.
Always carry Towels, pad locks, bath accessories like gel, soaps & shampoos, make-up kits as some hostels may not provide any of these in their facilities or might be chargeable.
Please be informed that most of the hostels have a standard check-in and check-out schedules and are imposing a strict policy on early check-in and late check-out surcharge. In case you come in early or check out late, you can store your luggage at check-in counters.
DreamsVoyager is not responsible for any Airline unforeseen charges such as Airfare changes, cancellation in any circumstance.