Explore the beautiful cities of Budapest, Zagreb, Ljubljana and Trieste in this tour. Start with Budapest, the capital of Hungary famous for its auspicious chain bridge flapping the breathtaking views of Danube river on each side, then heading towards Zagreb, Read more…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Explore the beautiful cities of Budapest, Zagreb, Ljubljana and Trieste in this tour. Start with Budapest, the capital of Hungary famous for its auspicious chain bridge flapping the breathtaking views of Danube river on each side, then heading towards Zagreb, Croatia’s northwestern capital, distinguished by 18th-19th century Austro-Hungarian architecture, while making the next stop at Ljubljana, Slovenia’s capital and largest city which is known for its green spaces including expansive Tivoli park and finally making your way to Trieste, a port city, situated in the northeast Italy, having a strong influence of Italian, Austro-Hungarian and Slovenian and occupies a thin strip of land between the Adriatic coast and Slovenia’s border.
Fixed Departure Tour: 19th Nov 2019 – 27th Nov 2019
Trip Type: Self Guided, Private tour
- Budapest (Hungary): Buda Castle; Hungarian Parliament; Fisherman’s Bastiaon; Széchenyi Medicinal Bath; Széchenyi Chain Bridge etc.
- Zagreb (Croatia): Museum of Broken Relationships; St. Mark’s Church; Upper Town; Cathedral of Zagreb. Ban Josip Jelačić Square etc.
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia): Big waterfall; Kozjak; Korana; Lower Lakes; Galovac etc.
- Ljubljana (Slovenia): Ljubljana Castle; Dragon Bridge; Ljubljanica; Tivoli City Park; Prešeren Square etc.
- Bled & Radovljica (Slovenia): Lake Bled; Radovljica medieval town.
- Postojna Cave and Predjama Castlein Slovenia
- Trieste (Italy): Piazza Unità d’Italia; Trieste Cathedral; Vittoria Light; Piazza Unità d’Italia etc.
The trip will start from Budapest (Hungary) and end at Trieste (Italy) with stop at Zagreb (Croatia) & Ljubljana (Slovenia). You will be staying 2 nights each at every destination.
Arrive Budapest (Hop-On Hop-Off & Night Tour in Tuk-Tuk)Depart from New Delhi by taking your one-way flight to Budapest. After arriving at airport, get transferred to your accommodation in a private tax. (Accommodation and Transfer booking included). Relax the rest of afternoon to after your long flight. Later in the evening post 6pm, head out discover the beauty and pleasures of the nightlife in Budapest on a beautiful Tuk-Tuk ride. You will be guided through the most spectacular places and sights on both banks of the Danube. To begin, you can choose to start from a tuk tuk point or be picked up from the greater downtown area from your hotel. Hotel pick-up and drop-off is included. (The tour is included in your package details of which will be provided after booking confirmation). Overnight in Budapest.
Budapest (Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing & _Széchenyi Spa Full-Day Entrance Pass)After Morning breakfast at your hotel, get ready to explore with a 48-hour ticket to 2 sightseeing routes on the hop-on hop-off bus. Catch panoramic views from Buda Castle, cruise the Danube, and visit historic sights while your live English-speaking guide narrates your trip. (The Ticket is including in your package). Also get the chance to visit Budapest's world-famous thermal spring spa, Széchenyi Bath. SKip-line entrance ticket for full day access will also be provided along with this package. Take advantage of the spa’s 3 outdoor and 15 indoor pools. (Overnight in Budapest)
Budapest - ZagrebAfter breakfast at your hotel, leave for your next destination to Zagreb, Croatia. You will be taking a scenic bus ride for this journey. (The bus tickets are included in this package). Direction of how to transfer yourself to bus station for both Budapest and Zagreb will be shared in a separate Self-guided note which you will get along with this tour. After check-into Zagreb accommodation, the rest of the evening is for you to relax or explore yourself. (Overnight in Zagreb).
Zagreb (Plitvice Lakes and Waterfalls Tour)Leave early morning around 8 am for a 9-hours day trip to beautiful Plitvice Lakes and Waterfalls. Get a chance to experience some of the most spectacular scenery in Croatia on a day trip to the Plitvice National Park. Marvel at the network of waterfalls and lakes as you escape the noise of Zagreb and get back to nature. (The tour is included in your package along with Transportation, English speaking driver, Local Guide, Entrance fees and Pick up service) Overnight in Zagreb.
Zagreb - Ljubljana (Ljubljana Sightseeing Tour)After breakfast at your hotel, leave for your next and last destination to Ljubljana (Slovenia). You will be taking a scenic bus ride for this journey. (The bus tickets are included in this package.). Direction of how to transfer yourself to bus station for both Zagreb & Ljubljana will be shared in a separate Self-guided note which you will get along with this tour. After check-into Ljubljana accommodation, you can relax for some time......Head out in the early evening around 4pm to take in the highlights of Ljubljana on a private 2.5-hour walking tour. Learn about the city from your guide and take the funicular to the castle. (The sightseeing tour is included in your package). Overnight in Ljubljana.
Ljubljana (Lake Bled and Radovljica Tour)After your breakfast at the hotel, leave in the morning around 9 am to visit Lake Bled and medieval town of Radovljica from Ljubljana. The Alpine resort town of Bled will enchant visitors with its emerald-green lake, fairytale-like island and imposing castle reigning on top of a rocky cliff. On the way back you will stop at the medieval town of Radovljica. (The tour is included in your package along with Transporation, English speaking Guide, entrance fees, Lunch & Hotel Pick-up service) Overnight in Ljubljana.
Ljubljana - Trieste (Italy)After breakfast at your hotel, leave for your next and last destination to Trieste(Italy) . You will be taking a scenic bus ride for this journey. (The bus tickets are included in this package.). Direction of how to transfer yourself to bus station for both Trieste & Ljubljana will be shared in a separate Self-guided note which you will get along with this tour. After check-into Trieste accommodation, you can relax for some time. Since all your hotels are situated in city center, you can also go out for quick walk around the area.. (Overnight in Trieste)
Trieste (Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle Tour)After your morning breakfast in Trieste, leave today for excursion trip to Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle. Visit Postojna Cave, the best-known cave in the world, and Predjama Castle, the only preserved cave castle in Europe. Take a ride on the underground electric train & Meet the most famous inhabitant of the cave - the proteus. (The tour is included in your package along with Guide, Transportation, Entrance fees, Insurance and Hotel Pick up service). Overnight in Trieste.
Depart Trieste (Italy)Your trip come to end today. Get transferred with your pre-booked private taxi to Trieste Airport to take your return flight back to New Delhi. End of our services.
– Flights: Round trip economy flights from New Delhi, India
- Free check-in Baggage allowances.
- Free meals on board.
– Accommodation: Hotels/Guesthouses (8 nights)
- Free Breakfast,
- Free Wi-Fi,
- 3/4-star property
- Within 1Km from City center,
- Double or Twin Rooms
- VAT included
– Daily Breakfast
– All Airport Transfers:
- All private airport transfers in Budapest & Trieste.
– All bus journeys between Budapest, Zagreb, Ljubljana & Trieste.
– Guided Tours (7 Tours):
- Budapest (Sightseeing Cruise)
- Budapest (Hop-On Hop-Off 48-Hour Sightseeing)
- Budapest (Széchenyi Spa Full-Day)
- Zagreb (Plitvice Lakes and Waterfalls)
- Ljubljana (Ljubljana Sightseeing Tour)
- Ljubljana (Lake Bled and Radovljica Tour )
- Trieste (Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle Tour)
– Specially designed Self-Guided Notes with recommendations from DreamsVoyager.
– Visa assistance: We will help you prepare your visa documentation with confirmed bookings, but we don’t take any guarantee for visa approval, the decisions are totally up to embassy. You can also apply for visa prior to our booking to avoid cancellation cost. Kindly click on this link below for more details:
– Travel Insurance
– Visa consulate fees.
– Hotel City Tax of Approx. Rs 400 – Rs 900 (Pay directly at Hotel):
– Meals – Any meals other than daily breakfast.
– Additional Services: Personal expenses, Tips and Donations
– Applicable GST.
• 50% Deposit is required to confirm the booking.
• If tour booking is cancelled before second payment, only Rs 18,000 will be refunded. Balance will be non-refundable.
• The Balance 50% Payment should be paid within 1 week of the booking confirmation.
• Unable to pay the final payment in due time can lead to automatic cancellation of the tour.
• The Balance payment will be totally Non-refundable.te of booking the package.
DreamsVoyager is not responsible for any Airline unforeseen charges such as Airfare changes, cancellation in any circumstance.
Please be informed that most of the hostels have a standard check-in and check-out schedules as follows and are imposing a strict policy on early check-in and late check-out surcharge.
Standard check-in time: 14:00 HRS./Standard check-out time: 12:00 HRS. Early check-in/Late check-out will be subject to availability of Hotel & charges applicable.
We will only help you prepare your visa documentation with confirmed bookings, but we don’t take any guarantee for visa approval, the decisions are totally up to embassy. The Visa consulate fees you will pay directly at respective VFS application center.
You can also apply for visa prior to our booking to avoid cancellation cost. Kindly click on this link below for more details:
Your package includes arrival and departure transfers on private basis. The schedule timings will be shared after booking confirmation.