Experience the best glimpse of Switzerland and Paris in this trip. Experience the picturesque lanes of the central Altstadt (Old Town), on either side of the Limmat River in Zurich, to nurture the preserve medieval architecture of Lucerne which sits Read more…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Experience the best glimpse of Switzerland and Paris in this trip. Experience the picturesque lanes of the central Altstadt (Old Town), on either side of the Limmat River in Zurich, to nurture the preserve medieval architecture of Lucerne which sits amid snow-capped mountains, towards the traditional resort town of Interlaken which is mainly built on narrow stretch of valley, between the emerald-coloured water of Lake Thun and Lake Brienz, to the thrilling adventure of touching the top of Europe at Jungfraujoch, heading towards Rhine river later to settle for a stopover at Basel to experience the medieval old town centres around Marktplatz, and finally heading to one of the famous European city of Paris to enjoy the beauty of amazing landmarks such as Eiffel Tower, Muse de Louvre etc.
Fixed Departure Tour: 16th Septemer 2019 – 24th September 2019
Trip Type: Self Guided, Private tour
- Zurich: Grossmunster; Fraumunster church; Bahnhofstrasse; Uetliberg; Swiss National Musuem; Zoo Zurich; Kunsthaus etc.
- Lucerne: Chapel Bridge; Lion Monument; Swiss Musiem of Transport; Hofkirche st. Leodegar; Jesuit Church, Glacier Garden of Lucerne etc.
- Interlaken: Harderkulm; Hohmatte; Hoheweg; Jungfrau park; etc.
- Jungfraujoch: Jungfraujoch with a private tour guide; guided sightseeing tour at the ‘Top of Europe’.
- Basel: Basel Minster; Zoo Basel; Fine Arts Musuem Basel; Musuem Tinguely; Carnival Fountain; Base; Paper Mill etc.
- Paris: Eiffel Tower; Louvre Musuem; Arc de Triomphe; Champs-Elysees; Sacre-coeur; Musee d’Orsay etc.
The trip will start from Zurich and ends at Paris with stops at Lucerne, Interlaken and Basel. You will be staying 2 nights in Zurich, 1 Night in Lucerne, 2 Nights in Interlaken, 1 Night in Basel and 2 Nights in Paris throughout your trip.
Arrive ZurichDepart from New Delhi by taking your one-way flight to Zurich. After arriving at airport, get transferred to your accommodation in a private taxi. (Accommodation and Transfer booking included). Overnight in Zurich.
Zurich (Old Town Walking Tour)After having your breakfast, Enjoy the Old town walking tour at around 11:am to get a good glimpse of the city and its history. Later part of the day is for you to explore yourself. You can use our sightseeing Guide Self-Guided notes which will be provided to you. (Overnight in Zurich)
Zurich - Lucerne (Panoramic Yacht Cruise)After breakfast at your hotel, leave today for Lucerne. You will taking a scenic train ride along the way. (The train tickets are included in the package). Details of how to reach both Lucerne and Zurich train stations from your hotel will be provided in the Self-guided notes provide along with this package. After check into your hotel at lucerne, the rest of the afternoon is to relax or explore yourself................. Also get a chance to enjoy the pleasures of Cruise on Panoramic Yacht in the evening at Lucerne. This booking is included in your package (Overnight in Lucerne)
Lucerne - InterlakenPost breakfast, leave today for your next destination - Interlaken.You will taking a scenic train ride along the way. (The train tickets are included in the package). Details of how to reach both Lucerne and Interlaken train stations from your hotel will be provided in the Self-guided notes provide along with this package. After check into your hotel at Interlaken, the rest of the day is to relax or explore yourself. (Overnight in Interlaken)
Interlaken – Jungfraujoch - InterlakenLeave today for a completely guided day-trip to the top of Europe at Jungfraujoch mountain. Get a chance to spend your day at Jungfraujoch with a private tour guide. Travel from Interlaken via Lauterbrunnen to Wengen, where the annual Lauberhorn downhill ski race takes place. Continue on the cogwheel railway and enjoy the view at the scenic stop. (Seat reservation at Jungfrau railway, entrance fees for the sights at Jungfraujoch, Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off - the complete day trip is included in your package. (Overnight in Interlaken)
Interlaken - Basel (Guided Basel city tour )After taking your morning breakfast today, head out to you Basel for small 1-night stopover. (The train tickets are included in the package). Details of how to reach both Basel and Interlaken train stations from your hotel will be provided in the Self-guided notes provide along with this package. After check into your hotel at Basel, relax for some time and then head out to for a small group Guided Basel city tour in the evening. The booking is included in the package. (Overnight in Basel)
Basel - ParisAfter your morning breakfast, Leave today to the beautiful city of Paris.(The train tickets are included in the package). Details of how to reach both Basel and Paris train stations from your hotel will be provided in the Self-guided notes provide along with this package. After check into your hotel at Paris, the rest of the day is for you relax and explore yourself. You can use of sightseeing guide for more recommendations. (Overnight in Paris)
Paris (Hop-on-Hop off Tour & Eiffel tower Guided visit)After Breakfast, take your pre-booked Hop-on-Hop off Tour to explore the best highlights of Paris city. Take advantage of 3 different bus itineraries, with 34 stops at top landmarks and attractions. Enjoy a 360° view from the upper level of the open-roof bus. An Eiffel tower Guided visit with summit entrance is also included in your package along with hop-on, hop-off bus tour . The detail will be shared after booking confirmation. (Overnight in Paris).
Depart ParisYour trip come to end today. Get transferred with your Pre-booked private taxi to Paris Airport to take your return flight back to Bangalore. End of our services.
– Flights: Round trip economy flights from New Delhi, India
- Turkish Airlines/Similar
- Free check-in Baggage allowances.
- Free meals on board.
– Accommodation: Hotels/Guesthouses (6 nights)
- Free Breakfast,
- Free Wi-Fi,
- 3-4 star property
- Within 1Km from City center,
- Double or Twin Rooms
- VAT included
– Daily Breakfast
– All Airport Transfers:
- All private airport transfers in Zurich and Paris.
– All Trains Journeys between Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken, Basel and Paris.
– Guided Tours:
- Zurich (Old Town Walking Tour)
- Lucerne (Panoramic Yacht Cruise)
- Interlaken (Jungfraujoch Day Trip)
- Basel (Guided Basel city tour)
- Paris (Hop-on Hop-off bus tour)
- Paris (Eiffel Tower Guided visit)
– Self-Guided Notes with recommendations.
– Visa assistance: We will help you prepare your visa documentation with confirmed bookings, but we don’t take any guarantee for visa approval, the decisions are totally up to embassy. You can also apply for visa prior to our booking to avoid cancellation cost. Kindly click on this link below for more details:
– Travel Insurance
– Visa consulate fees.
– Hotel City Tax of Approx. Rs 500 – Rs 900 (Pay directly at Hotel):
– Meals – Any meals other than daily breakfast.
– Additional Services: Personal expenses, Tips and Donations
– Applicable GST.
• 65% Deposit is required to confirm the booking.
• If tour booking is cancelled before second payment, Rs 20,000 refund will be provided. The balance deposit will be Non-refundable.
• The Balance 35% Payment should be paid within 1 week of the booking confirmation.
• Unable to pay the final payment in due time can lead to automatic cancellation of the tour.
• The Balance payment will be totally Non-refundable.
DreamsVoyager is not responsible for any Airline unforeseen charges such as Airfare changes, cancellation in any circumstance.
Please be informed that most of the hostels have a standard check-in and check-out schedules as follows and are imposing a strict policy on early check-in and late check-out surcharge.
Standard check-in time: 14:00 HRS./Standard check-out time: 12:00 HRS. Early check-in/Late check-out will be subject to availability of Hotel & charges applicable.
We will only help you prepare your visa documentation with confirmed bookings, but we don’t take any guarantee for visa approval, the decisions are totally up to embassy. The Visa consulate fees you will pay directly at respective VFS application center.
You can also apply for visa prior to our booking to avoid cancellation cost. Kindly click on this link below for more details:
Your package includes arrival and departure transfers on private basis. The schedule timings will be shared after booking confirmation.
Please be informed that the Swiss Railways train tickets can only be booked 2 months prior to the Journey date. For anyone booking before that, will have to wait closer 2 months time period for us to provide you confirmed train tickets.
The tour requires that you have a travel insurance covering emergency evacuation and repatriation. If you do not already have a travel insurance please do get in touch with us after booking and we will help you.