Experience the best of this trip with Frankfurt, located on the banks of river Main along with a mix of historical old towns of beautiful Polish cities of Krakow and Gdansk . You will see a great deal in these Read more…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Room Type and Prices
Experience the best of this trip with Frankfurt, located on the banks of river Main along with a mix of historical old towns of beautiful Polish cities of Krakow and Gdansk . You will see a great deal in these 8 days and there is enough time to absorb their highlights and imagine bygone days at the same time.
Fixed Departure Tour: 28th September 2019 to 05th October 2019
Trip Type: Self-Guided, Travel on your own
- Frankfurt: Frankfurt with Hop-on Hop-off tour and Frankfurt Sightseeing Cruise
- Krakow: Day tour of the Auschwitz Museum and Birkenau Camp in Oświęcim.
- Gdansk: Gdansk with Hop-on Hop-off tour.
- Torun: Day trip to Torun – a medieval city with one of the most beautiful town squares in all of Europe.
The trip will start from Frankfurt (Germany) and end at Gdansk (Poland) with stop at Krakow (Poland). You will be staying 2 nights in Frankfurt, 2 nights in Krakow and 2 night at Gdansk throughout your trip.
Delhi - Frankfurt, GermanyYour tour begins today by taking first one-way flight from New Delhi to Frankfurt, Germany. You will be transferred to your accommodation from Frankfurt Airport where you can relax the rest of the evening. Overnight In Frankfurt.
Frankfurt, GermanyToday explore Frankfurt with Hop-on Hop-off tour and Frankfurt Sightseeing Cruise which is included in your package! Simply follow our sightseeing guide with recommendations to explore these tours with detailed description of using public transport.
Frankfurt - Krakow, PolandTime to head to your next destination. You will be picked from your hotel and transfer to Airport to take your scheduled flight for Krakow, Poland. Enjoy the best scenic view along the way. After reaching Krakow airport, you will be transferred to your accommodation where you can relax the rest of the day or go out in the evening to explore the nightlife of Gdansk. (check our guide and recommendation for more options for today)
Krakow, PolandToday you will get a chance to visit one of the most significant places in Poland on a 7-hour tour of the Auschwitz Museum and Birkenau Camp in Oświęcim. Explore the history of the Holocaust and the Nazi concentration camps. Return air-conditioned transportation from Krakow, Hotel Pick-up & English-speaking driver are included on this trip and in your package as well.
Krakow - Gdansk, PolandIts time again to leave for your next destination. You will be picked from your hotel and transfer to Airport to take your scheduled flight for Gdansk, Poland. Enjoy the best scenic view along the way. After reaching Gdansk airport, you will be transferred to your accommodation where you can relax the rest of the day.
Gdansk, PolandStart today with a Hop On Hop Off where you will join a live-guided tour through the City of Gdańsk on a double-decker bus. You will learn about the history and the beauty of Gdańsk from your experienced guide. Simply follow our detail sightseeing guide and Itinerary to follow more details on this tour and other recommendations for today.
Gdansk, PolandToday will will leave for a day trip to 'Torun', a medieval city with one of the most beautiful town squares in all of Europe. As a historic site Torun ranks as high as Cracow or Gdansk. It was even included in the UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage List. Your return journey bus tickets from Gdansk will be included in your package. Since Torun itself is a small walkable town, with help of our sightseeing guide , you can do self-walking tour and enjoy a nice lunch meals based our recommended restaurants.
Gdansk - Delhi, IndiaYour trip finally come to end today, where you will be taking your return flights back to New Delhi, India.
– Flights : Round trip economy flights from New Delhi, India
- Free check-in Baggage allowances.
- Free meals on board.
– Inter-city Economy Low-cost Flights:
- Free 20kg Baggage allowance
– Accommodation: Hotels/Guesthouses (7 nights)
- 3 or 4 star hotels or Guesthouses.
- Double/Twin Room with private Bathroom
– Daily Breakfast
– All Airport Transfers within Europe:
- Return Airport transfers for Frankfurt
- Return Airport transfers for Krakow, Poland
- Return Airport transfers for Gdansk, Poland
–Guided Sightseeing :
- Frankfurt Hop-on Hop-off Tour City tour.
- Frankfurt Sightseeing Cruise for 50-mins
- Guided Tour from Krakow to Auschwitz-Birkenau for Full-Day
- Gdansk Hop-on Hop-off Tour City tour.
- To & Return Bus tickets journey from Gdansk to Torun.
– Detailed Day-by-day Itinerary and sightseeing Guide with recommendations. (including navigation details for public transport)
– Visa Documentation Assistance: (Exclude consulate fees)
- Guided Visa Checklist
- Complete Visa Application
- Personal covering Letter
- No Objection/consent Draft Letter for Employed/Self-Employed/Sponsor
- Day-by-Day Detailed Itinerary
- Take VFS Appointments
– Travel Insurance:
- Sum Insurance 30,000 Euros
- In & out-Patient Care
- Covered Dental Expenses
- Coverage for Delay of Checked-in baggage
- Delay of Checked-in Baggage
- Trip Delay
- Loss of Passport
– International Sim card for Europe:
- Unlimited Incoming Calls
- 350 Minutes Outgoing Calls (Local Calls or Calls to India)
- 3 GB High Speed Data
- Unlimited 2G Data
- 10 Days Validity
– Visa consulate fees (Only free documentation assistance is provided)
– Tourism fees: Tourism fees (up-to 8 euros) for accommodations. This may be required to be paid at hotel directly by customer.
– Daily Meals – Any meals other than daily breakfast.
– 5% GST on Total Package.
– Additional Services: Personal expenses, Tips and Donations
(Per person in a room for 2 people. )
Single traveling booking not applicable.
|₹1,12,000 per traveller|
(Enjoy the comfort and privacy of your own room. )
| (+) ₹27,000 per traveller
01. 55% Deposit is required to confirm the booking.
02. The Deposit paid is non-refundable.
03. 45% payment within 3 weeks of booking date.
04. This tour is Non-Refundable.
DreamsVoyager is not responsible for any Airline unforeseen charges such as Airfare changes, cancellation in any circumstance.
Please be informed that most of the hotels have a standard check-in and check-out schedules as follows and are imposing a strict policy on early check-in and late check-out surcharge.
01. The Schengen area has 26 member states - Austria, Belgium, The Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
02. If you wish to travel to the Schengen Area, you have to apply for a short-term Schengen tourist visa. Depending on the type of your visa, you will be allowed to enter once (single entry) or multiple times (multiple entries), and obtain a stay for no longer than 3 months.
03. The processing time for your Schengen Visa is approximately 10 - 15 working days.