Get a chance to explore Istanbul, Cappadocia and Antalya in this 9 nights and 10 days tour. From the iconic Byzantine Hagia Sophia features a soaring 6th-century dome and rare Christian mosaics to the beautiful tall, cone-shaped rock formations clustered Read more…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Get a chance to explore Istanbul, Cappadocia and Antalya in this 9 nights and 10 days tour. From the iconic Byzantine Hagia Sophia features a soaring 6th-century dome and rare Christian mosaics to the beautiful tall, cone-shaped rock formations clustered in Monks Valley, Göreme and elsewhere in Cappadocia, and extending to resort city of Antalya with a yacht-filled Old Harbor, there is so much to experience on this tour.
Fixed Departure Tour: 28th September 2019 to 7th October 2019
Trip Type: Self-Guided, Travel on your own
- Istanbul, Turkey: Hagia Sophia Museum, The Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace Museum, Grand Bazaar, Basilica Cistern and Bosphorus Dinner Cruise.
- Cappadocia, Turkey: Cappadocia Hot air Balloon Flight and North Cappadocia with Open air Museum.
- Antalya, Turkey: Full day Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour
This 10 day trip will start and end at Istanbul (With return flights from New Delhi/Mumbai) with stop at Cappadocia and Antalya. You will be staying 3 nights in each destination during your entire trip.
Arrive IstanbulYour tour begins today by taking first one-way flight from India to Istanbul, Turkey. You will be transferred to your accommodation from Istanbul Airport where you can relax the rest of the evening.
IstanbulToday you will have time to explore the Istanbul city. Simply follow our detailed day-by-day guide with recommendations to explore the city's main attractions using public transport. You can also take our optional Istanbul city tour for a price of (Rs 7,000) per person. Begin your tour of the Sultanahmet district, the heart of old Istanbul, at Hagia Sophia. Next, you will visit the Blue Mosque which takes its name from the exquisite tiles adorning its interior. It is the only imperial mosque with six minarets. Its courtyard is especially grand. The Hippodrome, the stadium of ancient Byzantium, held 100,000 spectators and featured objects from all corners of the empire. Of these, an Egyptian obelisk and a bronze sculpture of three entwined serpents from Delphi survive. The Grand Bazaar was the commercial heart of the old city and its 4,000 shops are full of treasures including carpets and kilims, silks, jewelry, ceramics, icons and leather goods. Wandering through the Grand Bazaar, indulge in some shopping, Ottoman style. Enjoy your lunch at a rooftop restaurant with a view of the Bosphorus. Visit Topkapi Palace, the great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries, housing an exquisite collection of precious gems, jewelry thrones of sultans, robes worn by the sultans and their families, miniatures, the Holy Mantle and the Chamber of Sacred Relics.
IstanbulToday you will have time to explore the Istanbul city. You can also take our optional Istanbul Dinner Cruise with Entertainment for a price of (Rs 5,000) per person. Cruise between 2 continents as you dine on Turkish meze on a 3-hour cruise of Istanbul. Marvel at monuments from the Byzantine and Ottoman empires, and enjoy a full program of entertainment, such as folk and belly dancing. Soak up some of Istanbul’s legendary night life as you pass famous night clubs, such as Reina and Sortie. Marvel at the waterside mansions and villas that line the European and Asian coasts.
Arrival at CappadociaMake an early start as you catch the flight from Istanbul to Nevsehir airport today for visiting Cappadocia. You will be picked from your hotel and transfer to Istanbul Airport to take your scheduled flight. After reaching Nevsehir, you will be transferred again to your accommodation in Cappadocia. . The rest of the day is free to relax and explore yourself.
CappadociaToday you will have time to explore the city. Simply follow our detailed day-by-day guide with recommendations to explore the city's main attractions. You can also take our optional tour of "Cappadocia with Open Air Museum" for a price of (Rs 4,000) per person. The tour will be for a duration of 6-7 hours and with it you can Explore Cappadocia. You will visit Uchisar Castle, the highest point of the region, where we have a unique panaromic view over Cappadocia. On the way back,you will visit the three beauties(fairy chimneys)in near Urgup.End of the tour you will reach back your hotel.
CappadociaToday you will have time to explore the city. You can also take our optional Hot Air Balloon Flight for a price of (Rs 20,000) per person. Benefit from pick-up at your hotel 1-hour before sunrise, and then journey to the launch site of your hot air balloon flight, where you will enjoy breakfast on arrival. Watch the sunrise over Cappadocia as you glide over settlements depending on the conditions. Float back to ground for a post-flight celebration and collect your flight certificate.
Depart from Cappadocia to AntalyaMake an early start as you catch the flight from Nevsehir airport today for visiting Antalya. You will be picked from your hotel and transfer to NevsehirAirport to take your scheduled flight. After reaching Antalya, you will be transferred again to your accommodation. The rest of the day is free to relax and explore yourself.
AntalyaToday you will have time to explore the city. You can also take our optional Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour for a price of (Rs 6,000) per person. Travel from Antalya to the “Cotton Palace” of Pamukkale and the ancient city of Hierapolis, on a full-day guided tour. Visit the Apollo temple, the Roman baths, the agora and other sites. Enjoy lunch and a swim in the soothing thermal waters.
AntalyaAfter breakfast Its time to experience the magnificence of Antalya. Antalya offers skiing on the mountains and then descending to the shore for a swim, the proximity of a great number of archaeological sites and ruins enhances its appeal. There are great works of art from different civilizations at every corner of the city. In the picturesque old quarter of Kaleiçi, narrow, winding streets and old wooden houses abut the ancient city walls.
DepartureUpon breakfast at the hotel, check out and transfer you to Airport for your domestic flight from Antalya to Istanbul and from Istanbul take your return flight back to India. You will be leaving from Turkey with unforgettable memories. End of our service.
– Flights : Economy flights (with free check-in Baggage allowances)
- Mumbai/New Delhi – Istanbul
- Istanbul – Nevsehir
- Nevsehir – Antalya
- Antalya – Istanbul
- Istanbul – New Delhi/Mumbai
- 3 night accommodation in Istanbul
- 3 nights accommodation in Cappadocia
- 3 night accommodation in Antalya
– All private/shuttle Airport transfers :
- Airport Pick-up and Drop for Istanbul
- Airport Pick-up and Drop for Cappadocia (Nevsehir Airport)
- Airport Pick-up and Drop for Antalya Airport
– Daily Breakfast
– Visa fees (visa assistance can be provided separately for an extra cost)
– Travel Insurance: Travel insurance is not included in this tour. It can be arranged by us with additional cost.
– Optional tour: Option tour listed below are not included. However Detail Itineraries are provided with this package which you can simply use as a guide to explore the cities all by yourself.
- Istanbul: Full-Day tour. (Rs 7,000) per person
- Istanbul Dinner Cruise. (Rs 5,000) per person
- Cappadocia with Open Air Museum. (Rs 4,000) per person.
- Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Flight. (Rs 20,000) per person
- Antalya Day tour, (Rs 6,000) per person
– Tourism fees: Tourism fees for accommodations are not included and might have to be paid by the customer directly at hotel/guest house.
– Meals other than Daily breakfast.
– Miscellaneous expenses, Souvenirs etc.
– 5% GST on Total Package.
– Additional Services: Lunch, Personal expenses, Tips and Donations
01. 60% of payment is required to confirm the booking.
02. 40% within 2 weeks of booking date.
03. This tour is Non-Refundable.
DreamsVoyager is not responsible for any Airline unforeseen charges such as Airfare changes, cancellation in any circumstance.
Please be informed that most of the hotels have a standard check-in and check-out schedules as follows and are imposing a strict policy on early check-in and late check-out surcharge.
In case of Non availability of the offered hotel at the time of booking, alternate similar category will be offered.
Visa In not included in the package. Please inquire with us separately for visa cost.
Travel Insurance is not included in the package. Please inquire with us separately for its cost.