Get a chance to explore Istanbul and Cappadocia in this 4 nights and 5 days tour. From the iconic Byzantine Hagia Sophia features a soaring 6th-century dome and rare Christian mosaics to the beautiful tall, cone-shaped rock formations clustered in Read more…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Get a chance to explore Istanbul and Cappadocia in this 4 nights and 5 days tour. From the iconic Byzantine Hagia Sophia features a soaring 6th-century dome and rare Christian mosaics to the beautiful tall, cone-shaped rock formations clustered in Monks Valley, Göreme and elsewhere in Cappadocia, there is so much to experience on this tour. Also, get a chance to do the famous Balloon ride over Cappadocia which is one in the lifetime experiences.
Fixed Departure Tour: 2nd June 2019 to 6th June 2019
Trip Type: Self-Guided, Travel on your own
- Istanbul, Turkey: Hagia Sophia Museum, The Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace Museum, Grand Bazaar, Basilica Cistern etc.
- Cappadocia, Turkey: Cappadocia Hot air Balloon Flight and Full-day Cappadocia tour.
This 5 day trip will start and end at Istanbul(With return flights from New Delhi) with stop at Cappadocia. You will be staying 2 nights in each destination during your entire trip.
Arrive IstanbulYour tour begins today by taking first one-way flight from New Delhi to Istanbul, Turkey. You will be transferred to your accommodation from Istanbul Airport where you can relax the rest of the evening.
IstanbulToday you will have time to explore the Istanbul city. Begin your tour of the Sultanahmet district, the heart of old Istanbul, at Hagia Sophia. Built by the Emperor Justinian in the early 6th century A.D. and designed by Anthemius of Tralles and Isodore of Miletus, the church is one of the marvels of world architecture. Converted into a mosque in 1453, it is now a museum. Its massive dome still dominates the skyline of old Istanbul. It is also famed for its mosaics, including glittering portraits of emperors and empresses and a poignant Virgin and Child. Next, you will visit the Blue Mosque which takes its name from the exquisite tiles adorning its interior. It is the only imperial mosque with six minarets. Its courtyard is especially grand. The Hippodrome, the stadium of ancient Byzantium, held 100,000 spectators and featured objects from all corners of the empire. Of these, an Egyptian obelisk and a bronze sculpture of three entwined serpents from Delphi survive. The Grand Bazaar was the commercial heart of the old city and its 4,000 shops are full of treasures including carpets and kilims, silks, jewelry, ceramics, icons and leather goods. Wandering through the Grand Bazaar, indulge in some shopping, Ottoman style. Enjoy your lunch at a rooftop restaurant with a view of the Bosphorus. Visit Topkapi Palace, the great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries, housing an exquisite collection of precious gems, jewelry thrones of sultans, robes worn by the sultans and their families, miniatures, the Holy Mantle and the Chamber of Sacred Relics. (The harem is not included in the program and visit will require an extra entrance fee.) Last but by no means least, visit the New Mosque completed in 1665. Originally named Valide Sultan Mosque, the construction was ordered by Safiye Sultan, the wife of Sultan Murad III and the mother of his successor Sultan Mehmed III, hence the name Valide Sultan meaning Queen Mother. The mosque is an Imperial Mosque and one of the famous architectural landmarks of Istanbul.
Istanbul - CappadociaMake an early start as you catch the flight from Istanbul to Nevsehir airport today for visiting Cappadocia. You will be picked from your hotel and transfer to Istanbul Airport to take your scheduled flight. After reaching Nevsehir, you will be transferred again to your accommodation in Cappadocia. . The rest of the day is free to relax and explore yourself.
CappadociaBenefit from pick-up at your hotel 1-hour before sunrise, and then journey to the launch site of your hot air balloon flight, where you will enjoy breakfast on arrival. Watch the sunrise over Cappadocia as you glide over settlements depending on the conditions. Float back to ground for a post-flight celebration and collect your flight certificate. Then, marvel at the rock formations of the Devrent Valley before going to Monks Valley (Pashabagi), where the hermits built their cave dwellings and churches. Try your hand at pottery in Avanos and watch the potters at work using a technique that has remained unchanged for generations. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant, and explore the cave churches of Göreme Open Air Museum. Marvel at the Byzantine wall paintings depicting biblical scenes, and get a panoramic view of the valley and its fairy chimneys before visiting Uchisar Castle at the region's highest point.
Depart CappadociaYour tour finally come to an end. You will take your per-arrange airport transfer to the airport to take your return flight back to New Delhi (via Istanbul).
– Flights : Economy flights (with free check-in Baggage allowances)
- Delhi – Istanbul
- Istanbul – Nevsehir
- Nevsehir – Istanbul – New Delhi
– Accommodation: Hotels (4 nights) – Double/Twin Room with private Bathroom
- Istanbul: Miro Mansion/similar
- Cappadocia: Sato Cave Hotel/similar
– All private/shuttle Airport transfers :
- Airport/port Pick-up and Drop for Istanbul
- Airport/port Pick-up and Drop for Cappadocia (Nevsehir Airport)
– City tours:
- Istanbul Full Day City Heritage Tour
- Cappadocia Hot air Balloon Flight and Full-day tour.
– Daily Breakfast
– Visa fees (visa assistance can be provided separately for an extra cost)
– Travel Insurance: Travel insurance is not included in this tour. It can be arranged by us with additional cost.
– Tourism/city tax fees: Tourism fees for accommodations are not included and might have to be paid by the customer directly at hotel/guest house.
– Meals other than Daily breakfast.
– Miscellaneous expenses, Souvenirs etc.
– 5% GST on Total Package.
– Additional Services: Lunch, Personal expenses, Tips and Donations
01. 75% of payment is required to confirm the booking.
02. 25% within 2 weeks of booking date.
03. This tour is Non-Refundable.
04. After final payment is made, money paid are 100% non-refundable, nontransferable. Name changes are not permitted.
In case of Non availability of the offered hotel at the time of booking, alternate similar category will be offered.
DreamsVoyager is not responsible for any Airline unforeseen charges such as Airfare changes, cancellation in any circumstance.
Please be informed that most of the hotels have a standard check-in and check-out schedules as follows and are imposing a strict policy on early check-in and late check-out surcharge.
Visa In not included in the package. Please inquire with us separately for visa cost.
Travel Insurance is not included in the package. Please inquire with us separately for its cost.