Get a chance to explore Istanbul and Cappadocia in this 5 nights and 6 days tour. From the iconic Byzantine Hagia Sophia features a soaring 6th-century dome and rare Christian mosaics to the beautiful tall, cone-shaped rock formations clustered in Read more…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Get a chance to explore Istanbul and Cappadocia in this 5 nights and 6 days tour. From the iconic Byzantine Hagia Sophia features a soaring 6th-century dome and rare Christian mosaics to the beautiful tall, cone-shaped rock formations clustered in Monks Valley, Göreme and elsewhere in Cappadocia, there is so much to experience on this tour. Also, get a chance to do the famous Balloon ride over Cappadocia which is one in the lifetime experiences.
Fixed Departure Tour: 16th November 2019 to 21st November 2019
Trip Type: Self-Guided, Travel on your own
- Istanbul, Turkey: Hagia Sophia Museum, The Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace Museum, Grand Bazaar, Basilica Cistern etc.
- Cappadocia, Turkey: Cappadocia Hot air Balloon Flight and Full-day Cappadocia tour.
This 6 day trip will start and end at Istanbul(With return flights from New Delhi) with stop at Cappadocia.
Arrive IstanbulYour tour begins today by taking first one-way flight from New Delhi to Istanbul, Turkey. Upon arrival at Istanbul International Airport, You will be transferred to your accommodation from Istanbul Airport where you can relax the rest of the evening. (Overnight at Istanbul)
Istanbul,TurkeyAfter Breakfast at the hotel, the guide will meet at the lobby of your hotel for Istanbul City Tour. Explore the highlights of Istanbul on this private full-day walking tour that covers the major attractions, such as the Hagia Sophia Museum, the iconic Blue Mosque, the bustling maze of the Grand Bazaar, and the obelisk of the Hippodrome of Constantinople. Your day won’t be complete, however, without a visit to the Grand Bazaar, one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world. With hundreds of small handcraft shops selling everything from handmade carpets to Turkish coffee, the atmosphere is electric, and it's a great place to try out your bargaining skills. Evening free to enjoy on your own time in this lively city. (Overnight at Istanbul)
Arive CappadociaMake an early start as you catch the flight from Istanbul to Nevsehir airport today for visiting Cappadocia. You will be picked from your hotel and transfer to Istanbul Airport to take your scheduled flight. After reaching Nevsehir, you will be transferred again to your accommodation in Cappadocia. . The rest of the day is free to relax and explore yourself. (Overnight at Cappadocia)
CappadociaYou will be picked up from your accommodation in Cappadocia at approximately 04:00 for the transfer to the launch site. Warm up from the early morning chill with complimentary coffee and tea. While you enjoy breakfast, watch the balloons as they are prepared and inflated. Then, as the sun begins to rise, float to an altitude of about 1,000 feet (300 meters) for extraordinary 360-degree views of Cappadocia. For about 45 minutes to 1-hour, depending on the weather look at the unique rocks and caves of the region from a bird’s eye perspective. Note:Transfers by Mercedes-Benz Sprinters. (Overnight at Cappadocia)
CappadociaPost Breakfast, Visit Avanos town, known for its earthenware pottery. Explore Çavusin, one of the area's oldest settlements. People still live in the rock-cut dwellings and stone houses. Walk among the Devrent Valley's fairy chimneys, and marvel at unique rock formations that resemble animals. Visit the Göreme Open-Air Museum and see centuries-old rock-cut churches and monasteries. In the Pasabag Valley, marvel at the best collection of fairy chimneys in Cappadocia. (Overnight at Cappadocia)
Depart CappadociaYour tour finally come to an end. You will take your per-arrange airport transfer to the airport to take your return flight back to New Delhi (via Istanbul).
– Flights : Round trip economy flights from New Delhi, India
- Free check-in Baggage allowances.
- Free meals on board.
– Inter-city Economy Low-cost Flights:
- Free 20kg Baggage allowance
– Accommodation: Hotels (5 nights)
- 3 or 4 star hotels
- Double/Twin Room with private Bathroom
– Daily Breakfast
– All Airport Transfers:
- Return Airport transfers for Istanbul
- Return Airport transfers Cappadocia
–Guided Sightseeing :
- Istanbul Private Guide tour with transportation.
- Cappadocia Hot air balloon
- Red North Tour cappadocia
– Detailed Day-by-day Itinerary and sightseeing Guide with recommendations. (including navigation details for public transport)
– Visa Documentation Assistance: (Exclude consulate fees)
- Guided Visa Checklist
- Complete Visa Application
- Personal covering Letter
- No Objection/consent Draft Letter for Employed/Self-Employed/Sponsor
- Day-by-Day Detailed Itinerary
- Take VFS Appointments
– Travel Insurance:
- Sum Insurance 30,000 Euros
- In & out-Patient Care
- Covered Dental Expenses
- Coverage for Delay of Checked-in baggage
- Delay of Checked-in Baggage
- Trip Delay
- Loss of Passport
– 5% GST on Total Package.
– Visa consulate fees (Only free documentation assistance is provided)
– Daily Meals – Any meals other than daily breakfast.
– Additional Services: Personal expenses, Tips and Donations
01. 75% of payment is required to confirm the booking.
02. 25% within 1 week of booking date.
03. This tour is Non-Refundable.
04. After final payment is made, money paid are 100% non-refundable, nontransferable. Name changes are not permitted.
In case of Non availability of the offered hotel at the time of booking, alternate similar category will be offered.
DreamsVoyager is not responsible for any Airline unforeseen charges such as Airfare changes, cancellation in any circumstance.
Please be informed that most of the hotels have a standard check-in and check-out schedules as follows and are imposing a strict policy on early check-in and late check-out surcharge.