Explore some beautiful destinations of Europe on this 11 Days tour where you will be visiting Venice, Santorini, Rome and Zurich with a breathtaking day trip to top of Europe in Jungfraujoch. From beautiful canals of Venice, to Santorini’s whitewashed, Read more…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Explore some beautiful destinations of Europe on this 11 Days tour where you will be visiting Venice, Santorini, Rome and Zurich with a breathtaking day trip to top of Europe in Jungfraujoch. From beautiful canals of Venice, to Santorini’s whitewashed, cubiform houses overlooking the vast Aegean sea, to remarkable Roman architecture and mesmerizing old towns and lake of Zurich, there is so much to explore and enjoy on this amazing trip to Europe!
Fixed Departure Tour: 16th July 2019 to 26th July 2019
Trip Type: Self-Guided, Travel on your own
- Venice. Italy: St. Mark’s Square & Basilica, Doge’s Palace, Rialto Bridge, Grand Canal, Bridge of Sighs, Burano etc.
- Santorini, Greece: Akrotiri, Nea kameni, Therasia, Santorini Caldera, Ancient Thera, Perissa black sand beach etc.
- Rome, Italy: Colosseum, Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Piazza Navona, castel Sant’Angelo, Palatine Hill etc.
- Zurich, Switzerland: Jungfraujoch, Grossmunster, Fraumunster church, Bahnhofstrasse, Uteliberg, Lake Zurich etc.
This 11 day trip will start from Delhi to Venice (Italy) via Santorini, Rome and end at Zurich (Switzerland) with return flight to New Delhi. You will be staying 2 nights in Venice and 3 nights in Santorini, 2 nights in Rome and 3 nights in Zurich throughout your trip.
Arrive Venice, ItalyYour tour begins today by taking first one-way flight from New Delhi to Venice, Italy. You will be transferred to your accommodation from Venice Airport where you can relax the rest of the day. You may also go out in the evening ro explore beautiful city of Venice at night.
Venice, ItalyToday you will have time to explore the city. Simply follow our detailed day-by-day guide with recommendations to explore the city's main attractions.
Venice - Santorini, GreeceYou will have first half of the day today also to explore some leftover spots of Venice. Later time to head to your next destination in evening. You will be picked from your hotel and transfer to Airport to take your scheduled flight for Santorini, Greece. If you get a chance to sit alongside a window seat, then enjoy the best scenic view along the way. After reaching Santorini airport, you will be transferred to your accommodation where you can relax the rest of the evening.
Santorini, GreeceToday you will have time to explore the Santorini city all by yourself. Simply follow our detailed day-by-day guide with recommendations to explore the city's main attractions.
Santorini, GreeceExplore the city for one more day and explore the best hidden off-beat destinations this beautiful city has to offer. Simply follow our detailed day-by-day guide with recommendations to explore the city's main attractions.
Santorini - Rome, ItalyAfter grasping some amazing moments of Santorini, its time for you to head to next destination to the beautiful city of Rome in Italy. You will be picked from your hotel and transfer to Airport to take your scheduled flight for Rome. If you get a chance to sit alongside a window seat, then enjoy the best scenic view along the way. After reaching Rome airport, you will be transferred to your accommodation where you can relax the rest of the evening.
Rome, ItalyIts time today to explore the capital city of Italy - Rome! Simply follow our detailed day-by-day guide with recommendations to explore the city's main attractions using public transport.
Rome - Zurich, SwitzerlandAfter explore Rome in early morning, depart today for next destination to Zurich, Switzerland. You will be picked from your hotel and transfer to Airport to take your scheduled flight for Zurich. If you get a chance to sit alongside a window seat, then enjoy the best scenic view along the way. After reaching Zurich airport, you will be transferred to your accommodation where you can relax the rest of the evening or go our to enjoy the nightlife of Zurich city.
Day trip to Jungfraujoch from ZurichExplore the snow-capped mountains of Jungfraujoch, listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site since 2007 for its stunning High Alps scenery, and as the site of Europe’s largest glacier. It is also Europe's highest train station. The scenic coach journey takes you along the Brünig Pass and the shores of Lake Brienz to the Bernese Oberland. After a break in Interlaken, board the cogwheel train in Grindelwald for a spectacular ride via Kleine Scheidegg. Enjoy the stunning views of the triple peaks of Eiger, Mönch, and Jungfrau as you ride. Once at the top of Jungfraujoch, immerse yourself in the High-Alpine wonderland of ice, snow and rock. Experience the adventure tour “Alpine Sensation,” marking the 100-year anniversary of the Jungfrau Railway, and visit the Sphinx Observation Terrace and Plateau for the most breathtaking views of the Aletsch Glacier. Stroll through the tunnels of the Ice Palace in the heart of the glacier for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Descend via the car-free resort of Wengen to Lauterbrunnen, where your coach will be waiting for your return transfer to Zurich.
Depart ZurichYour Europe trip finally come to end today, where you will be taking your return flights back to New Delhi, India.
– Flights : Round trip economy flights from New Delhi, India (Turkish/Similar with free check-in baggage allowance)
- Delhi – Venice
- Zurich – Delhi
– Inter-city Economy Low-cost Flights (Norwegian/similar): Includes up-to free 20kg Baggage allowance
- Venice – Santorini
- Santorini – Rome
- Rome – Zurich
– Accommodation: Hotels/Guesthouses (10 nights) – Double/Twin Room with private Bathroom
- Venice: Ca Dogaressa/similar
- Santorini: Floralia hotel/similar
- Rome: Chroma Pente/similar
- Zurich: Ibis budget Zurich city West/similar
– All private Airport Transfers within Europe:
- Airport Pick-up and Drop for Venice, Italy
- Airport Pick-up and Drop for Santorini. Greece
- Airport Pick-up and Drop for Rome. Italy
- Airport Pick-up and Drop for Zurich, Switzerland
– “Self-Guided” Detailed Day-by-day Itinerary (Self-explore with public transport options)
– Guided Tour: Jungfraujoch (Top of Europe) day trip from Zurich
- If you need visa with this package: If you don’t have prior travel history of visiting Schengen countries/USA/Canada, then we recommend to first get your schengen visa prior to this booking. More info at (https://www.dreamsvoyager.com/schengen-visa/). If you have the said travel history, then you can easily get your visa even after confirmed booking with us and can avail our documentation services at a small extra cost. Please inquire separately.
– Travel Insurance: Travel insurance is not included in this tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. It can be also be arranged by us at a small extra cost.
– Local Taxis/Guided Sightseeing Tours (Excluding Jungfraujoch Day trip and All Airport transfers) : Detail Itineraries are, however, provided with this package which you can simply use as a guide to explore the cities all by yourself with options of using public transport.
– Tourism fees: Tourism fees for accommodations are not included and might have to be paid by the customer directly at hotel/guest house.
– Daily Meals – No meals are included in this package.
– Miscellaneous expenses, Souvenirs etc.
– 5% GST on Total Package.
– Additional Services: Lunch, Personal expenses, Tips and Donations
01. 60% of payment to confirm the booking.
02. 30% within 2 weeks of booking date.
03. This tour is Non-Refundable.
In case of Non availability of the offered hotel at the time of booking, alternate similar category will be offered.
DreamsVoyager is not responsible for any Airline unforeseen charges such as Airfare changes, cancellation in any circumstance.
Please be informed that most of the hotels have a standard check-in and check-out schedules as follows and are imposing a strict policy on early check-in and late check-out surcharge.
01. The Schengen area has 26 member states - Austria, Belgium, The Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
02. If you wish to travel to the Schengen Area, you have to apply for a short-term Schengen tourist visa. Depending on the type of your visa, you will be allowed to enter once (single entry) or multiple times (multiple entries), and obtain a stay for no longer than 3 months.
03. The processing time for your Schengen Visa is approximately 10 - 15 working days.