Palawan is one of the most popular destinations of the country where visitors get to experience UNESCO world heritage sites, breath-taking rain-forests, beaches and other natural scenery that will make you fall in love with the island. The Palawan province Read more…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Palawan is one of the most popular destinations of the country where visitors get to experience UNESCO world heritage sites, breath-taking rain-forests, beaches and other natural scenery that will make you fall in love with the island. The Palawan province is perfect for travelers eager to try their hand at a variety of experiences in an under-explored part of Southeast Asia.
Fixed Departure Tour: Saturday, 18 May 2019 – to – Sunday, 26 May 2019
Trip Type: Group trips average 12-15 travelers per departure.
Starts/Ends: Manila, Philippines
- Visit Iawhig Penal Colony
- Explore underwater cave systems
- Relax on the beaches of El Nido
- Hike through rainforests
This Philippines tour starts and ends at Manila. The tour that takes 9 days taking you from Manila to the best selected travel destinations of Palwan in Philippines.
ManilaThe adventure begins tonight. Feel free to explore before your welcome meeting, but make sure you’re back in time to meet the group. After introductions, your tour leader will review the details of your tour. Please note that normal check-in times apply at our start hotels, but you can usually store your luggage for the day if you arrive early.
Manila/Puerto PrincesaFly to Puerto Princesa, the capital of the island paradise of Palawan. Tour the town visiting Bakers Hill and the Iwahig Penal Colony. (Included Activities: Puerto Princesa City Tour Transport: Plane)
Puerto Princesa/El NidoExplore the underwater cave of the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park on an included tour. Later, travel north on Palawan to stunning El Nido, known for its large limestone karsts emerging from the turquoise ocean. (Included Activities: Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park Visit Transport: Private Vehicle)
El NidoEnjoy an included snorkeling tour and beach barbecue. (Included Activities: Snorkelling Tour)
El NidoSpend the day relaxing on the beach or opt to visit Bacuit Bay, Simezu Island, or Intalula Island.
El Nido/Port BartonDue to the remote and idyllic location of the beach, conveniences are limited. The resort is powered by generators and electricity is only available between 6pm and 12am. There are no ATMs or shops. (Transport: Private Vehicle)
Port BartonSpend another laid-back day in paradise. Opt to snorkel, hike through the rain-forest to a waterfall, or relax on the beach.
Port Barton/ManilaAfter a quick boat ride, drive back to Puerto Princesa for an afternoon flight to Manila. Enjoy one last evening in Manila. (Transport: Boat (0.25 hour(s)) Private Vehicle)
ManilaYour trip finishes today. Depart at any time.
– Accommodation: Hotels (8 nights).
- Red Planet Aseana, Lot 38 Block 2 Branco Avenue, Manila
- Ipil Suites Puerto Princess, Rizal Avenue Extension, Purok Malaya Puerto Princesa, Puerto Princesa
- Sea Cocoon Hotel, Calle Real, Brgy. Masagana, El Nido
- White Beach, Port Barton, San Vicente
- Red Planet Aseana, Lot 38 Block 2 Branco Avenue, Manila
- 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches
- Allow USD140-185 for meals not included.
- Plane, private bus, boat
- Tour Experience Officer throughout, local guides.
- Puerto Princesa city tour
- Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park visit
- Island-hopping snorkelling tour (El Nido)
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
– International Airfare/Flights
– Visa fee
– Travel Insurance: Travel insurance is not included in this tour. It can be arranged by us with additional cost.
– Meals: Anything other than not mentioned in Itinerary/Inclusions.
– Additional Services: Bacuit Bay- Bacuit Bay VisitEl Nido- Stand Up Paddle Boarding- Kayaking- Scuba Diving- Fishing- Snorkelling- Bike Rental- Island Hopping Tour
– Miscellaneous expenses, Souvenirs etc.
– 5% GST on Total Package.
– Additional Services: Personal expenses, Tips and Donations, Tips for your tour guide and driver
– Optional tours and personal expenses
01. 100% Deposit is required to confirm the booking.
03. This tour is Non-refundable.
Please be informed that most of the hotels have a standard check-in and check-out schedules as follows and are imposing a strict policy on early check-in and late check-out surcharge.
Visa In not included in the package. Please inquire with us separately for visa cost.
Travel Insurance is not included in the package. Please inquire with us separately for its cost.
A single supplement is not mandatory for this tour, as travelers can be roomed with a fellow traveler of the same sex for no additional cost. This is a great way to get to know your group and enrich your travel experience!
If you would prefer a little more privacy, a single supplement can be paid, which will guarantee you your own room for the duration of the tour, excluding Day 6 and 7. Please contact us for a quote.
Please note that if you have booked the "My Own Room" option for this tour, you will receive your own single accommodation for all night stops, with the following exceptions: Day 6, Day 7
This tour has an age restriction of 12 and above. This means that children under the age of 12 will not be eligible to participate in this tour, and travelers must be 18 to travel unaccompanied. Travelers over 70 have to contact us before placing a booking.
On your journey from Manila to Puerto Princessa the maximum check in luggage allowed on the flight is 10kg. For carry on luggage it is7 kg. Any additional weight will cost USD4 per kilo.
Some of the areas visited have limited hours of electricity. It is common to only have electricity from 6pm to 12am. There is limited access to hot water especially during the hours without electricity.
If you have paid in advance for an arrival transfer, our tour representative will be at the airport to meet you. Please take note, Manila's airport (Ninoy Aquino International Airport) is divided into 4 terminals. You will need to make your way to the appropriate pickup point based on the terminal your flight arrives into:
Terminal 1 - Arrival Extension Letter TUVWXYZ
Terminal 2 - Between Bay 13 & 14 (if international arrival) & Between Bay 8 & 9 (if domestic arrival)
Terminal 3 - Bay 7 outer lane
Terminal 4 - In front of arrival area
Our driver will always be sporting a signage with your names on a placard. If you are unable to make contact for whatever reason, please make your way to the joining point hotel via taxi.
If you have not pre-booked an arrival transfer, there are several transportation options at the Manila airport:
1) Airport Metered Taxi (vehicle colour is yellow, taxi line is usually found within airport premises, upon exit at the arrival area)
Flag down rate is PHP 75 and PHP 4 for every 350 metres, the total journey to the hotel should cost approximately PHP 400-500 (USD12), depending on traffic and your airport terminal of origin.
2)Airport-Coupon Taxi (vehicle colour is white, booth is usually found within airport premises, upon exit at the arrival area)
They have fixed rates per destination/distance, transfer going Oasis Paco Park ranges from PHP 600-1500. Rate varies depending on the airport terminal of origin and the vehicle to be used.
3) Regular Public Metered Taxi (usually White in color),
If you wish to take a regular taxi, you will need walk to the main road and hail a regular taxi as they are not allowed to get passengers inside airport premises. Flag down rate is PHP 40 additional PHP 3.50 for every 300 meters, the pproximate taxi fare from the airport to the hotel is 200-300, depending on traffic and airport terminal of origin
Please note that Day 1 is an arrival day and no activities have been planned for that day other then your welcome meeting in the evening, so you can arrive at any time. A welcome note will be left for you in the hotel so you have all the necessary information regarding the meeting time. If you arrive late, s/he will leave you a message detailing what time and where you should meet the next morning.
What you need to bring depends on the trip you have chosen and the countries or regions you are planning to visit. We suggest that you pack as lightly as possible as your are expected to carry your own luggage. As a rule we try not to have to walk more than 15-20 minutes with your bags which is why we recommend keeping the weight of your bags between 10-15kg/22-30lb. We usually don't recommend suitcases! Most travelers carry a backpack or rolling bag of small to medium size (no XXL ones please!) as they need to fit with you in buses or on trains. You will also need a day pack/bag to carry water, cameras and other electronics like ipods and mobile phones.
• Flight info (required) (Printouts of e-tickets may be required at the border)
• Insurance info (required) (With photocopies)
• Passport (required) (With photocopies)
• Required visas or vaccination certificates (required) (With photocopies)
• Vouchers and pre-departure information (required)
• Binoculars (optional)
• Camera (With extra memory cards and batteries)
• Cash, credit and debit cards
• Day pack (Used for daily excursions or short overnights)
• Ear plugs
• First-aid kit (should contain lip balm with sunscreen, sunscreen, whistle, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, bandaids/plasters, tape, anti-histamines, antibacterial gel/wipes, antiseptic cream, Imodium or similar tablets for mild cases of diarrhea, rehydration powder, water purification tablets or drops, insect repellent, sewing kit, extra prescription drugs you may be taking)
• Flashlight/torch (Headlamps are ideal)
• Fleece top/sweater
• Locks for bags
• Long pants/jeans
• Outlet adapter
• Personal entertainment (Reading and writing materials, cards, music player, etc.)
• Reusable water bottle
• Small travel towel
• Toiletries (Preferably biodegradable)
• Watch and alarm clock
• Waterproof backpack cover
• Windproof rain jacket
• Drybag (Will help keep cameras and essentials dry)
• External battery pack
• Motion sickness tablets
• Snorkel gear (optional) (Only if own equipment is preferred.)
• Shorts/skirts (Longer shorts/skirts are recommended)
• Sun hat/bandana
International Departure tax is 750 Pesos, to be paid in local currency.
- Bacuit Bay Visit
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Scuba Diving
- Bike Rental
- Island Hopping Tour