Experience the best glimpse of Spain and Portugal in this trip. Explore Portugal’s hilly, coastal capital city of Lisbon with its Old city’s pastel colored building, to the stately bridges & narrow cobbled streets of Porto, a coastal city in Read more…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Experience the best glimpse of Spain and Portugal in this trip. Explore Portugal’s hilly, coastal capital city of Lisbon with its Old city’s pastel colored building, to the stately bridges & narrow cobbled streets of Porto, a coastal city in the northwest Portugal and finally heading to your last destination in Madrid with its elegant boulevards and expansive, manicured parks and get indulge yourself in the rich repositories of European art of this city.
Fixed Departure Tour: 08th November 2019 to 14th November 2019
Trip Type: Self Guided
- Lisbon (Portugal): Tower of Belem; Jeronimos Monastery; Castelp de S.Jorge; Praca dp Comecio; Bairro Alto; Rossio, Santa Justa Lift etc.
- Porto (Portugal): Clerigos Church; Rúa das Carmelitas book store; Carmo Church; Praça da Batalha; Igreja de Santo Ildefonso; Rúa Santa Catarina etc
- Madrid (Spain): Plaza Mayor; El Retiro Park; Museo Nacional del Prado; Puerta del Sol; Gran Via; Temple of Debod; Mercado De San Miguel etc.
The trip will start from Lisbon (Portugal) and end at Madrid (Spain) with stop at Porto (Portugal). You will be staying 2 nights each in Lisbon, Porto & Madrid throughout your trip.
Arrive Lisbon (Portugal)Depart from New Delhi by taking your one-way flight to Lisbon. After arriving at airport, get transferred to your accommodation in a private tax. (Accommodation and Transfer booking included). Overnight in Lisbon.
Lisbon (Full day Guided City tour)Highlights: Full-day Lisbon tour, UNESCO world heritages sites of the Jeronimos Monastery and Belém Tower; Moorish castle of St. George; Statue of Christ, inspired by the famous statue of Corcovado in Rio; Cross over the massive 25 de Abril Bridge................After having your morning breakfast, get ready for full-day Lisbon small group tour covering the highlights, with a maximum of 8 participants, you will see up to 25 different attractions. The tour is included in your package including pick up and drop off at your hotel. (Overnight in Lisbon)
Lisbon – PortoAfter breakfast at your hotel, head out to your next destination to Porto, Portugal. You will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to the airport to take your scheduled flight to Porto. At arrival, get transferred back again to your accommodation. The rest part of the day is for you to relax and explore yourself. We will also provide you some recommendations notes along with this package which you can refer to spend your day accordingly. (Overnight in Porto)
Porto (4-hour Guided City Tour)Highlights: 4-Hour Porto tour, historical district of Ribeira; Learn more about the history of Porto from a local guide; Experience Porto like a local.................After Morning breakfast at your hotel, get ready for a 4-hour guided tour of the city centre. Visit the traditional Bolhão Market and savor the local smells and flavors. Hotel pick-up is included on request, since your hotel is already provided close to city centre, an alternate meeting point can also be decided. The guided tour is included in your package. (Overnight in Porto)
Porto - MadridAfter breakfast at your hotel, leave for your next and last destination at Madrid, Spain. You will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to the airport to take your scheduled flight to Madrid. At arrival, get transferred back again to your accommodation. The rest part of the day is for you to relax and explore yourself. We will also provide you some recommendations notes along with this package which you can refer to spend your day accordingly. (Overnight in Madrid)
Madrid (Full day private guided city tour)Highlights: Full day Madrid tour; private local guide; Immerse yourself in Spanish culture as you experience the real Madrid; customizable. ...................After Morning breakfast, get ready for a full day private guided tour of Madrid city. See and do what you want, how you want, during your tour of the fantastic city of Madrid. Enjoy it at your pace and with your own local expert guide. Your guide can provide personal assistance in helping you to get around, arranging activities, and accompanying you to where you need to go. Pick up is also available at your hotel. The tour is included in your package. (Overnight in Madrid)
Depart MadridYour trips come to end today. Get transferred with your pre-booked private taxi to Madrid Airport to take your return flight back to New Delhi. End of our services.
|– Flights: Round trip economy flights from New Delhi, India
· Free check-in Baggage allowances.
· Free meals on board.
· Finnair Airline/Similar
– Domestic Economy Flights:
· Free 20kg Baggage allowance
– Accommodation: Hotels/Guesthouses (6 nights)
· Free Breakfast,
· Free Wi-Fi,
· Close to City centre,
· Double or Twin Rooms
· VAT included
– Daily Breakfast
– All Airport Transfers:
– Guided Tours:
· Full day Guided Lisbon City Tour.
· 4-hour Guided Porto City Tour.
· Full day private and Guided Madrid City Tour.
– Self-Guide notes with recommendations.
– Visa assistance: We will help you prepare your visa documentation with confirmed bookings, but we don’t take any guarantee for visa approval, the decisions are totally up to embassy. You can also apply for visa prior to our booking to avoid cancellation cost. Kindly click on this link below for more details:
– Travel Insurance
– Visa consulate fees.
– Hotel City Tax (Pay directly at Hotel):
- Lisbon: Rs 600 (approx.)
- Porto: Rs 600 (approx.)
–Meals – Any meals other than daily breakfast.
– Additional Services: Personal expenses, Tips and Donations
– Applicable GST.
• 50% Deposit is required to confirm the booking.
• If tour booking is cancelled before second payment, only Rs 30,000 will be refunded. Balance will be non-refundable.
• The Balance 50% Payment should be paid within 1 month of the booking confirmation.
• Unable to pay the final payment in due time can lead to automatic cancellation of the tour.
• The Balance payment will be totally Non-refundable.
DreamsVoyager is not responsible for any Airline unforeseen charges such as Airfare changes, cancellation in any circumstance.
Please be informed that most of the hostels have a standard check-in and check-out schedules as follows and are imposing a strict policy on early check-in and late check-out surcharge.
Standard check-in time: 14:00 HRS./Standard check-out time: 12:00 HRS. Early check-in/Late check-out will be subject to availability of Hotel & charges applicable.
We will only help you prepare your visa documentation with confirmed bookings, but we don’t take any guarantee for visa approval, the decisions are totally up to embassy. The Visa consulate fees you will pay directly at respective VFS application center.
You can also apply for visa prior to our booking to avoid cancellation cost. Kindly click on this link below for more details:
Your package includes arrival and departure transfers on private basis. The schedule timings will be shared after booking confirmation.