Enjoy an unforgettable 8-day tour package to Europe. Including accommodations in comfortable 4-5-star hotels with all breakfasts included, arrival transfers & city tours! Fixed Departure Tour: Monday, 3 June 2019 – to – Monday, 10 June 2019 Trip Type: Group Read more…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Enjoy an unforgettable 8-day tour package to Europe. Including accommodations in comfortable 4-5-star hotels with all breakfasts included, arrival transfers & city tours!
Fixed Departure Tour: Monday, 3 June 2019 – to – Monday, 10 June 2019
Trip Type: Group trips average 12-50 travelers per departure.
- Prague: Old Town Square, City tour of Prague, Visit to Castle, Boat tour along the river.
- Laug, Wurzburg, Frankfurt: Bavarian Landscapes, LAUF AN DER PEGNITZ.
- Colgne, Rhine: Rhine Cruise, Cologne city, Gothic cathderal etc.
- Amsterdam: Picturesque typical village of Volendam, Boat on the I Jsselmeer lake, City tour of Amsterdam.
- Brussels, Bruges: Grand Place, Atomium, Flemish city known as the “northern little Venice”
- Paris: City tour in Paris, Climb to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, Boat ride along the Seine.
This Europe tour starts at Prague and ends at Paris. The tour that takes 8 days taking you from Prague to the best selected travel destinations of Europe.
PragueAt your airport of arrival, we shall be waiting with transport to take you to your hotel. Free time. You will receive information about the start of the circuit during the afternoon, or you can check the informative panels in the hotel reception area. In the evening, we provide a transfer to the Old Town Square. This central location is full of energy and tourist activities. It’s a marvellous place to acquaint ourselves with Prague. Several restaurants offering cuisines from around the world will be waiting to delight your taste buds, including Czech, Chinese, Indian and Italian. Return to hotel.
PragueToday we are visiting this capital city, which is the Baroque jewel of Europe. Our local expert will provide a guided city tour, which will include the most outstanding monuments. During the visit we walk through Prague Castle (admission included). Subsequently, we shall take a magnificent boat tour along Vltava River. Free time in the afternoon to explore Prague. In the evening, we will enjoy some time off in the historical city center and there will be an opportunity for you to enjoy cuisines from around the world (including Czech, Chinese, Indian and Italian). Return to hotel.
Prague, Lauf, Wurzburg, FrankfurtWe leave for Germany. In the region of Bavaria, we will see LAUF AN DER PEGNITZ, a picturesque little village which stands out for its busy Market Square and Castle. After this we will carry on to WURZBURG, with time for lunch and to see this Bavarian city on the banks of the Maine, a former bishopric centre and now a very busy university city. Our journey continues towards FRANKFURT. Explore the historic centre and choose your favorite restaurant to dine in (from Indian, Oriental, Italian, International, and so on).
Frankfurt, Cruise On The River Rhine, Cologne (köln), AmsterdamToday we include a small CRUISE ON THE RHINE, between the villages of RUDESHEIM and ST. GOAR; undoubtedly the river’s most picturesque sector. After this we will travel to COLOGNE, a city which stands out for its immense Gothic cathedral. Then on to Holland. AMSTERDAM – arrival at the end of the day.
AmsterdamToday we have a very exciting and beautiful day. We will go to ZAANSE SCHANS with its mills, its canals and its typical houses . VOLENDAM, a very picturesque fishing village. From Volendam, on a short boat trip we will go to MARKEN, an island that was united to the mainland by a fixed dike, their houses were built on stilts. In the afternoon we include a panoramic tour of AMSTERDAM to see its narrow canals, the Dam Platz, its official buildings and parks, and will also see the technique of diamond cutting. Transfer to the red light district, with its liberal values and its many restaurants from all corners of the world. It is very likely that you will have heard about this neighborhood.
Amsterdam, Brussels, Bruges, ParisWe will leave for BRUSSELS, and will have time in the Grand Place and take a stop to photograph the Atomium. Later in BRUGES, the marvelous Flemish city known as the "northern little Venice". Time for lunch. Continuation to France. PARIS, arrival at the end of the day. Recommendation: If you start or end your trip in Paris, we advise you to book an extra day or two in this city. In this way, you will be able to get to know Euro Disney, Versailles and other places of interest.
ParisA scenic guided tour to discover the history, main boulevards and the breathtaking monuments of Paris. We end the visit at the Eiffel Tower area. You will have the opportunity to climb up to the second floor of this remarkable metal monument (ticket admission included). End your visit with a boat cruise along the River Seine, which divides the north of Paris from the south. Enjoy a free afternoon to explore as you choose. Note: Sometimes queues to climb the Eiffel Tower are long. For organizational reasons, if deemed appropriate, the climb can be made at a different moment of the day (or Monday). At sunset transfer to the “Quartier Latin”, a very picturesque area of the historic centre where you can enjoy dinner with a wide variety of international cuisines. Return to hotel.
ParisAfter breakfast, end of our services.
- PRAGUE: DUO or CLARION CONGRESS or PANORAMA HOTEL PRAGUE
- FRANKFURT: MARITIM FRANKFURT or IBIS FRANKFURT CITY MESSE or GOETHE HOTEL
- AMSTERDAM: PARK PLAZA AMSTERDAM AIRPORT or IBIS AMSTERDAM CITY WEST or HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS AMSTERDAM ARENA TOWERS
- PARIS: NOVOTEL P. D´ITALIE or MERCURE PARIS PTE VERSALLES EXPO or MERCURE PORTE D´ORLEANS
English speaking tour in: PRAGUE, AMSTERDAM, PARIS
- Includes arrival transfer
- Evening transfer: Old Town Square in Prague in PRAGUE, Red Light District in Amsterdam, Latin Quartier of Paris in PARIS
– International Airfare/Flights
– Visa fee
– Travel Insurance: Travel insurance is not included in this tour. It can be arranged by us with additional cost.
– Meals: Beverages, snack, lunches, dinners unless otherwise mentioned
– Miscellaneous expenses, Souvenirs etc.
– 5% GST on Total Package.
– Additional Services: Personal expenses, Tips and Donations, Tips for your tour guide and driver
– Optional tours and personal expenses
–Local city taxes between 1 and 2 Euros per person per night (to be paid at the hotel if required)
Pricing NameStartGroup (min-max)PaxPrice
01. 100% Deposit is required to confirm the booking.
03. This tour is Non-refundable.
In case of Non availability of the offered hotel at the time of booking, alternate similar category will be offered.
Please be informed that most of the hotels have a standard check-in and check-out schedules as follows and are imposing a strict policy on early check-in and late check-out surcharge.
Visa In not included in the package. Please inquire with us separately for visa cost.
Travel Insurance is not included in the package. Please inquire with us separately for its cost.