Lets travel together for a 5 days adventure to Sri Lanka. You will be going through Sigiriya and 2 other destinations in Sri Lanka. This Budget tour includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport Read more…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Lets travel together for a 5 days adventure to Sri Lanka. You will be going through Sigiriya and 2 other destinations in Sri Lanka. This Budget tour includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Starts & Ends: Delhi/Colombo
- Age range: 12 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size: 10
- Min Group Size: 5
- Accommodation: Bungalow, Guesthouse, Cottage
- Transportation: Flight, Mini-coach
- Dambulla Temple
- Tooth Relic Temple
Visit Amazing Sri Lanka with comfortable Accommodations. ( Sigiriya, Kandy, Colombo)
Date : April 19, 2019
Delhi/Colombo/SigiriyaToday we will depart New Delhi and will take flight to Colombo, Sri Lanka. After reaching there, we will take a per-arranged transport and head our way directly to Sigiriya. En-route we will also visit Dambulla Temple. (For those who have booked only Land package with us will join directly at Colombo Airport)
Date : April 20, 2019
KandyAfter breakfast proceed to climb to Sigiriya. Afternoon proceed to Kandy. En Route visit Spice Herbal Garden. Overnight stay in Kandy.
Date : April 21, 2019
NuwaraeliyaAfter breakfast proceed to visit Tooth Relic Temple and Kandy City Tour. Proceed to Nuwaraealiya. En Route visit Tea Factories, Tea estates and Water falls. Overnight stay in Nuwaraeliya.
Date : April 22, 2019
ColomboAfter breakfast proceed to Visit Nuwaraeliya City Tour and proceed to Colombo. Overnight stay in Colombo
Date : April 23, 2019
Colombo/DelhiAfter breakfast proceed to visit Colombo City Tour and Shopping If you have time. After then transfer to Airport.
– Flights: Round trip economy flights (Indigo Airlines or Similar)
– Accommodation: Hotels/Guesthouses (4 nights)
- Nice Place Sigiriya or similar
- Days Inn Kandy or Similar
- Ceylon city Hotel Colombo or Similar
– Guide: English speaking Chauffeur during your tour in Sri Lanka.
– Travel Host: Your travel host from DreamsVoyager will also be joining this tour.
– Meals: Dinner and Breakfast (This tour offers Vegetarian and Halal food options on request. Simply let us know the food option that you prefer beforehand)
– Transport: Ac Comfortable new Vehicles with English speaking chauffer.
– Additional Services: 02 Bottle of water per day per person, Airport charges, Parking and highway charges.
– Visa: Visa cost is not included. Visa can be availed on arrival (You would have to apply and pay for ETA online in advance)
– Travel Insurance: Travel insurance is not included in this tour. Travel insurance is not mandatory to buy. It can be arranged by us with additional cost.
– Airport Taxis: Delhi City- Delhi Airport (one-way and return) on Day 1 & 5
– Miscellaneous expenses, Souvenirs etc.
– 5% GST on Total Package.
– Additional Services: Lunch, Personal expenses, Tips and Donations
Pricing NameMin Group SizeMax Group SizeStatusPrice
Pricing Name: Land OnlyMin Group Size: 1 paxMax Group Size: 10 paxStatus: N/Aprice:
Pricing Name: Land + FlightsMin Group Size: 1 paxMax Group Size: 10 paxStatus: N/Aprice:
Minimum 4 people are required to confirm this tour.
- If the group size before departure date is less than 4, we will cancel this tour and refund complete 100% of your amount.
- If for any reason, the customer cancel this tour, no money shall be refunded.
Visitors traveling to Sri Lanka for purposes of tourism should have an ETA to travel to and within the country. Applicants can obtain a valid Electronic Travel Authorization for Sri Lanka by completing an ETA online application. The online Sri Lanka ETA application is straightforward and simple to complete.
Please follow the link for ETA: http://www.eta.gov.lk/slvisa/visainfo/center.jsp?locale=en_US
You should at least 12 years old to join this tour.
Illegal drugs will not be tolerated on any trips. Possessing or using drugs not only contravenes the laws of the land but also puts the rest of the group at risk. Smoking marijuana and opium is a part of local culture in some parts of the world but is not acceptable for our travelers. Our philosophy of travel is one of respect towards everyone we encounter, and in particular the local people who make the world the special place it is. The exploitation of prostitutes is completely contrary to this philosophy. Our travel leaders have the right to expel any member of the group if drugs are found in their possession or if they use prostitutes.
Depending on availability, Solo travelers will either get single room or will have to share Twin-room with other travelers in the group of same sex.