Explore some beautiful destinations of Scandinavia on this 8 Days tour where you will be visiting Stockholm, Malmo and Copenhagen. From picturesque city of Stockholm with its cobblestone streets and ocher-colored buildings, to half-timber houses and stunning castles of Malmo Read more…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Explore some beautiful destinations of Scandinavia on this 8 Days tour where you will be visiting Stockholm, Malmo and Copenhagen. From picturesque city of Stockholm with its cobblestone streets and ocher-colored buildings, to half-timber houses and stunning castles of Malmo and fine beauty of neighboring Copenhagen which home to royal palaces and Castle, surrounded by gardens and home to the crown jewels, there is so much to explore in this amazing trip of Scandinavia.
Fixed Departure Tour: 20th October 2019 to 27th October 2019
Trip Type: Self-Guided, Travel on your own
- Stockholm, Sweden: Gamla stan, Royal Palace, Skansen, Vasa Musuem, Stockholm City-hall.
- Malmö, Sweden: Øresund Bridge, Turning Torso, Malmö Castle, St. Peter’s Church, Kungsparken, Malmö.
- Copenhagen, Denmark: Tivoli Gardens, The Little Mermaid, Nyhavn, Amalienborg, Rosenborg castle.
This8 day trip will start from Stockholm (Sweden) and end at Copenhagen (Denmark) with stop at Malmo (Sweden). You will be staying 3 nights in Sweden, 2 nights in Malmo and 2 night in Copenhagen throughout your trip.
Arrive StockholmYour tour begins today by taking first one-way flight from New Delhi to Stockholm, Sweden. You will be transferred to your accommodation from Stockholm Airport where you can relax the rest of the evening.
StockholmToday you will have time to explore the city. Simply follow our detailed day-by-day guide with recommendations to explore the city's main attractions using public transport.
StockholmExplore the city for one more day and explore the best hidden off-beat destinations this beautiful city has to offer. Simply follow our detailed day-by-day guide with recommendations to explore the city's main attractions using public transport.
Stockholm - MalmoTime to head to your next destination. You will be picked from your hotel and transfer to Airport to take your scheduled flight for Malmo, Sweden. If you get a chance to sit alongside a window seat, then enjoy the best scenic view along the way. After reaching Malmo airport, you will be transferred to your accommodation where you can relax the rest of the evening or can go out to explore the nightlife of Malmo city.
MalmoToday you will have time to explore the Malmo city all by yourself. Simply follow our detailed day-by-day guide with recommendations to explore the city's main attractions using public transport.
Malmo - CopenhagenAfter grasping some amazing moments of Sweden, its time for you to head to next destination to the beautiful city of Copenhagen. Transfer yourself to central bus station to board your next scheduled ride. The Copenhagen city is connected with a famous Øresund Bridge to Malmo. The Øresund Bridge is the longest combined road and rail bridge in Europe. So get a chance to witness this marvelous architecture en-route your bus ride. Later after reaching Copenhagen train station, transfer yourself to the hotel. The rest of the day is to explore yourself. Follow our detail Itinerary guide to check out some best recommendations.
CopenhagenIts time today to explore the capital city of Denmark - Copenhagen! Simply follow our detailed day-by-day guide with recommendations to explore the city's main attractions using public transport.
Depart CopenhagenYour Scandinavian trip finally come to end today, where you will be taking your return flights back to New Delhi, India.
– Flights : Round trip economy flights from New Delhi, India (with free check-in Baggage allowances)
- Delhi – Stockholm
- Copenhagen – Delhi
– Inter-city Economy Low-cost Flights (Norwegian/similar): Includes up-to free 20kg Baggage allowance
- Stockholm – Malmo
– Inter-city Transport: Bus ride from Malmo to Copenhagen
– Accommodation: Hotels/Guesthouses (7 nights) – Double/Twin Room with private Bathroom
- Stockholm: Metro Hotel/similar
- Malmo: Good Morning Malmo/similar
- Copenhagen: Wakeup Copenhagen/similar
– All private/shuttle Airport Transfers within Europe:
- Airport Pick-up and Drop for Stockholm
- Airport Pick-up for Malmo
- Airport Drop-off for Copenhagen
– “Self-Guided” Detailed Day-by-day Itinerary (Self-explore with public transport)
– Visa Documentation Assistance (Excludes consulate fees)
– Visa consulate fees (Only free documentation assistance is provided)
– Travel Insurance: Travel insurance is not included in this tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. It can be arranged by us with additional cost.
– Local Taxis and Guided Sightseeing Tours: Local taxis and guided city tours are not included. (Excludes Airport transfers). However Detail Itineraries are provided with this package which you can simply use as a guide to explore the cities all by yourself.
– Tourism fees: Tourism fees for accommodations are not included and might have to be paid by the customer directly at hotel/guest house.
– Daily Meals – No meals are included in this package.
– Miscellaneous expenses, Souvenirs etc.
– 5% GST on Total Package.
– Additional Services: Lunch, Personal expenses, Tips and Donations
01. 60% of payment is required to confirm the booking.
02. 40% within 2 weeks of booking date.
03. This tour is Non-Refundable.
In case of Non availability of the offered hotel at the time of booking, alternate similar category will be offered.
DreamsVoyager is not responsible for any Airline unforeseen charges such as Airfare changes, cancellation in any circumstance.
Please be informed that most of the hotels have a standard check-in and check-out schedules as follows and are imposing a strict policy on early check-in and late check-out surcharge.
01. The Schengen area has 26 member states - Austria, Belgium, The Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
02. If you wish to travel to the Schengen Area, you have to apply for a short-term Schengen tourist visa. Depending on the type of your visa, you will be allowed to enter once (single entry) or multiple times (multiple entries), and obtain a stay for no longer than 3 months.
03. The processing time for your Schengen Visa is approximately 10 - 15 working days.