Immigrate to Canada!
For Instant Assistance, Call us @ +91-7428112388, +91-9870114333
Step - 1
Check Eligibility for Express Entry Program
Get an preliminary evaluation report including:
Step - 2
ECA (Education assessment) & Language Score
Get your desired ECA & Language scores:
Step - 3
Profile creation & EOI (Expression of Interest)
Express Entry profile is created to show your EOI:
Step - 4
PNP (Provincial Nominee Program) Nominations
Get PNP Nominations to boost your CRS Score:
Step - 5
Receive ITA (Invitation To apply)
As IRCC conducts a draw from the pool, get your ITA
Step - 6
Apply for PR (Permanent Residence) Visa
After receiving ITA, Submit your PR application:
Step 3&4 = 2-6 months
Step 4&5 = 2-4 months
– Skilled professional & graduate under 44 years age.
– Should have at least 1 year of work experience.
– Applicant with spouse get more points.
– Applicant with relative or prior connection to Canada get more points.
– For 1 Person (approx):
Expenses – CAD $2,020 (INR 1,10,000)
Savings – CAD $12,960 (INR 7,04,500)
Fees varies for more number of more applicants.
frequently asked questions
Yes, it is possible to immigrate to Canada without a job offer. You can search for job after getting there.
Ontario, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Alberta all among best places, although a lot shall depend on your eligibility conditions.
- You can work, live and study anywhere in the country
- You are eligible to get health care and social services for the family
- Have the liberty of bringing spouse/children/dependents to Canada
- Apply for citizenship after completing 3 years as a PR.
- Provide free education for dependent children.
- Be eligible for pension and retirement plans.
The overall process timeline can vary from case to case. A lot depends on your CRS score points, eligibility and preferences, while time taken to arrange documents etc. A usual time it would take would be 5-13 months.
Minimum 1-2 years full time paid experience in any occupation listen in Skill Level A, B or 0.