Schengen Visa (From India)
Are you planning a trip to Europe and looking to apply for Schegen visa? Then you have come to right place! Just select the one of the preferred option below which suits best with your budget and requirements.
What Our clients say
Get Upto 90 Days*
* Terms and Conditions applied.
select your preferred option below!
- The required documents have to accompany the visa application (no fax or e-mail to Embassy accepted).
- Only the required documents mentioned on the checklist & Pricing above are accepted.
- The Embassy reserves the right to ask for additional documents and/or for a personal interview.
Frequently asked questions
No. We usually provide 2 options to our client.
- You can either send us the required documents through courier, we will prepare your entire case and courier you the documents back. (Our courier charges have to be paid extra).
- Second option is we can send all our draft and checklist through email and we can explain everything on phone, Whatsapp or email. (support service will vary as per selected pricing)
A single-entry visa allows you to enter the schengen area only one time and get expires as soon as you exit the schengen area. However, a multiple-entry visa allows your to enter multiple times.
No. Both consulate fees and our assistance fees are non-refundable.
yes, In this case, both parents/guardians have to sign the application form. In case parents are separated/divorced, then only that parent who has custody of the child will have to sign the application form.
Following documents are required:
- Application form completed and signed by both parents/guardians.
- Birth certificate.
- In case of one parent child custody, a family court order has to be attached.
- If the minor is traveling alone, a notarised parental autorisation has to be signed either by both the parents or legal guardians.
Yes you can but you should only do that within the visa validity time.
Only the head of family needs to attach Bank statements, ITR, Travel insurance (mentioning all the names of the insured), Flight booking (mentioning all the names of the travelling family members), Hotel bookings (if all the rooms are on the same booking and under the name of the head of the family)
Visas for UK or USA to be obtained first if applicant visits these countries before Schengen
Students above 16 years of age have to attach copy of Student college ID card & Introduction letter of School/College/University etc.