There are many kinds of travelers out there, each one looking for something different in the quest of happiness. Some visit nice museums, some travel to get some peace of mind at a quiet destination and others travel to get to know a city inside out.
What about you? What Kind of Traveler are You?
During long flight journeys I found quite few purloined moments to seek the explanations why we have a tendency to travel and considered all the various types of travelers out there.
Accoording to my own reserach 🙂 and our extensive travel to 40+ countries, it gave us a deep insight meaning to why we travel, and what others seek while traveling.
Why do we Travel?
- Do we visit to expand our minds or our Photo Albums?
- Do we visit to witness different culture and individuals?
- Do we visit nice museums and stand before illustrious items of art to grab pictures to make our friends jealous and flood our FB and Insta Handle ?
- Do we travel to remote places, have exciting adventures and get out of our comfort zone
- Do we travel for soul seeking or rejuvenation?
- Or do we travel to just tick things off or “Bucket List”?