U.K. Visa Services Resumes from 6th July 2020!
Apply now for U.K. Visa from India from 6th July 2020
The United Kindom is finally opening its doors to tourist and visitors and has begin accepting Visitor Visa applications from 6th July 2020. People can now apply for U.K. Tourist and Visitor Visa. Earlier travel to U.K. was suspended due to Coronavirus Pandemic happend across the world. The Government of United Kindom has also share the details about all protocols and guidlines which every traveler needs to follow during the Covid-19 travel.
The Guidelines can be found below:
If you’re a resident or visitor travelling to the UK, you must:
- Provide your journey and contact details
- Not leave the place you’re staying for the first 14 days you’re in the UK except in very limited situations (known as ‘self-isolating’)
- Every traveler entering U.K. must fill and complete the “Public health passenger locator form“
- The form cannot be submitted until 48 hours before the due arrival in U.K.
- The form has to be shown on arrival at U.K. border, either by printing a copy, or showing it on your phone.
- The government will use this information for tracking your symptoms and movement while your stay in U.K.
- £100 fine can implied if refuse to provide contact details or breaking rule more than once. They may also prohibit you enter U.K again.
- If traveling with other people, family or friends, they have all have to fill seperate forms.
- For children before 18 years not required to fill the form considering they are stay with the family members throughout the stay in U.K.. Their details have to be filled in the family members.
- You have to travel straight to your place where you are staying.
- You can use “Public Transport” if left with no other option. Maintain social distancing all the time and wearing mask or face covering is mandatory.
- If you have long journey within U.K. to your stay, then you can stop overnight in safe accommodation before continuing the journey. Details of the same has to be provided in the Public health passenger locator form.
- You have to maintain self-isolation for 14 days at your accommodation and have to stay away from others.
- Visitors (including family or friends) are prohibited during self-isolation period.
- Going to public places, shopping etc. is also not allowed during this time. If any grocery or medicines are required, you can either order delivery and arrange the same to your place with help of friends/family.
- NHS Volunteer Responders are also available if you need help collecting shopping, medication or would like a telephone ‘check-in and chat’. Call 0808 196 3646 (8am to 8pm) to arrange volunteer support.
- If any of the Covid 19 symptoms (such as cough, high temperature, loss or change to your sense of smell or taste) develops, you should continue self-isolation and apply for a test.
- You can register for test here on NHS website.
- If test came out positive, you have to share you contacts with the NHS Test and trace service.
- If symptoms get worse, then use the NHS 111 online coronavirus (COVID-19) service. If you do not have internet access, call NHS 111. For a medical emergency dial 999.
You do not need to complete the form or self-isolate if you’re travelling from one of the following places, or fullfil certain criteria and you were there for 14 days or more:
- Ireland, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man
- Visitors arriving from Common Travel Area (CTA)
- Representative of a foreign country or territory And representative of the British overseas territories, along with their families or dependnts traveling to the UK to undetake official business with the U.K.
- Defence personnel, visiting foces & government contractors who the Ministry of Defence has confirmed are required to deliver essential defence activities.
- U.K. officials & contractors required to work on essential border security dutis.
- Non-U.K. officials & contractors required to work on essential border security duties.
- Crown servants or government contractors traveling to the U.K. for essential government work.
- People who live in U.K. but work in another country & travel between the U.K. and country of work at least once a week.
- People who live outside the U.K. but work in the U.K. and travel between their country of residence and the U.K. at least once a week.
- Driver of goods vehicles or public service vehicles & other employees of community licence holders for the international carriage of goods or passenger by coach and bus.
- People transiting airside (individuals who arrive in the U.K. but not pass border conrol)
- Civil aviation inspectors engaged on insepection duties.
- Other working class category, more details on the same can be found here.
For all visitors planning their future travel to U.K., now is the good time to apply for U.K. Visa. Since being still currently recovering from pandemic crisis, even country including U.K. is looking forward to promote tourism to boost it economy further. So every Visitor Visa comes with 6 months validity, people can plan their travel well in advance and get their UK visa at the earliest accordingly.
Follow Instagram Stories
Now Apply for Dubai Visa from India from 7th July 2020
Dubai visa processing have opened from 7th July. Learn about traveling protocols and guidlines for travelers...Show More